I lost him..

Jungkook's POV.

" Jimin!!! " I woke up breathing heavily again the same nightmare, this night mare as become my fear, my throat was dry as I felt thirty I got up  from the bed to take a water of bottle, cold air kiss my skin as I looked up just to found a window to be open, I gose there, and watch out from the window, the moon was shining alot today, it's light was falling on the stars making them to twinkle in shine, looking at everything I found my self alone, no one to comfort me no one to love me, I felt useless, I felt worthless, my heart was clenching for a unknown reason as an familiar yet unfamiliar feelings, knocked on my heart, my mind is looking for someone whilst my heart craving for him..

Suddenly the moonlight fall on something or..... Someone who looked  so familiar to me... Almost looking like him.... There was a boy stood on the night street he turned around and face me and I almost forgot to breathe, I felt numb.... That was him.. That was my Jimin.... Without thinking twice I run down to catch him.. How dare him to left me huh... How dare him to made me cried.. I will teach him a good lesson for hurting me... tears strom down from eyes as I run fast as I could not minding that I'm still so weak, I just want him.. He's mine ... He can't be no one but just mine...

I felt dizzy but I run and run until I reached at the entrance of the hospital  ( Note; He's still in hospital if you remember it if you don't you can read the pervious chapter to confirm..)

He was stood there with a sweet smile on his beautiful face, why didn't notice before that he was not less then an angel, plump lips ,almond crescent eyes, toothy  cute smile, fair skin, chubby cheeks, flat nose,  kind nature, heart of gold, whole entrance of an angel I was an deaf not to notice that before.

I found out my feelings that I like him no I love him will he accept my love for him. I stopped in front of him he was still stood there with a angelic smile on his plump lips, my steps become slow and short as I reached so close to him almost above his head, dry tears stained were still not faded from my cheeks as new tears begin to shed from my eyes, I hugged him I hugged him for my dear life.. I know it I can't live without him ... I can't, placing my chin above his head as I smell his skilly smooth hair, almost smelling like a chocolate, I don't like sweet things but I'm getting addicted to him , his smile his body scent,his  smell, everything about him is so addicted.

He hugged me back with same energy but suddenly I don't felt him anymore I tried to make my grip tighter but I couldn't able to as I can't feel his body like I was hugging the air opening my eyes I look little down just to foud out he was fading slowly, no... Please... Not again that night mare, he extended his hands and caresses my right cheeks so lovely leaning into his soft touch I almost lost myself into his light touch but fortunately, he said something which made my heart to sank.

“ kookie.. Why you always hate me, even in childhood you ignore me.. Why...? ” he's voice cracked sounding like a broken heart was speaking, and the scene change next thing he was on his knees crying his heart out, my heart was breaking apart, as the tears were also keep going down from my eyes..

" Jimin.. Baby.. Please forgive me na.. I promise to took good care of you please come back to me ... I miss you now. I love you please don't leave me." Falling on my knees front of him embrace him onto a warm hugged he, buring himself into my chest, no one said  anything, only air was roaming through making a rustle sound, we both were on the ground  crying our heart out, tears were rolling down from his eyes as well mine also,  again the same feelings I can't feel his body I took his hands into mine still he was hugging me like he's life depends on it, I made an eye contact with his, getting lost in his beautiful brown eyes, so beautiful, so elegant, and so gorgeous.

"Jimin––– " Before even my sentence got completed, he begins to faded away slowly, I started to panic as I felt my heart beating hardly against my chest, he tried to made a grip on him but couldn't able to as whenever I tried my hands got pass through his body, he stood up making me to look up to him, not soon I also stood up taking steps forward to touch him to embrace him to hold him, but he took steps back, my hands hung in air clenching on nothing but on air.

" Jimin!!!! " I yelled as he become so faded, I begged him not to leave me but with pool of tears in his eyes and with a painful smile he said;

“ I wished that I could stay more with you but fate doesn't want us to be together I wished I was the one whom you had love, I wished I could change the past... But I know I can't, kookie promise me one thing you won't cry for me you won't hurt yourself, you won't wait for me forgot me erased me forgot that a person whose name was Jimin even had existed.! Forgot me... Forgot.. ” with that he disappear in the thin air his every single words hit on my heart like an arrow, his words made my heart to fall apart. But I can't leave him.. He belongs to me only me.

" Jimin!!!!!!!!!! " I shout, screamed in a only one hope that he'll come back to me, but only rustle sound was hearable, a sharp pang crossed my heart making it to drop in my stomach.

" No, you can't leave me no.. You can't..!  My voice crack as I covered my face with my both hands.

" Jungkook!!!!! " Taehyung voice reaches through my ears as I looked back just to found him to runs in the direction of mine. He grabbed me by my forearms, I wriggle, struggle to free myself but his grip got around my arms.

" What the hell you doing here and that's In  midnight have you gone crazy, for a god sake stop acting like a shit you are grow-ass man Jeon Jungkook " He said in one breath, as he huffed hardly obviously trying to catch his breath. but his words didn't had any affected on me my mind was flashing only Jimin's face .... His beautiful face. 

I felt like I lost him for forever......??

To be continue....

Kindly requesting you to do votes and comments otherwise forgot the next chapter, I already warned you.

Comments...?

Feedback..??

Follow...?