Chapter 2✔️

Mishti's pov

I have been waiting for the auto for half an hour, but the auto is not ready to stop: and this temperature of Mumbai, oops!!!!

So now I  will have to walk a little.

While walking on the road, I saw an old lady who was not able to cross the road, so I thought of helping her.

While crossing the road, A car came at full speed and was about to hit us.The  driver applied the brakes quickly.
These richie rich peoples  😡 These rich people feel as if they have bought the earth by earning crores of rupees.huhh!!

"Hey mister come out"I called the owner of the car.

(So yaha hogi hamare hero ki entry🎉🎉🎉)

The driver came out of the car and yelled at us, seriously.
"Oh Mr. Whoever You are sitting at the back, please come out."
I said while knocking on the rear window of the car
A very dashing handsome man gets down from the car.
"Stop it mishti don't think like that,uhh control"my subconscious voice mocked

I was just thinking then that handsome man said
"Hey, I know people like you very well. Only for 2-3 thousand rupees you come in front of any vehicle.And then you destroy our image by becoming victims."

Huh!! I was literally shocked , how can anyone think like this.
Then he takes out a check book from his pocket, signs it and hands it to the old lady.
"Now take this and please stop the drama” He speaks with a lot of attitude
Now this man will see Mishti's anger🤬

"Hey you, whoever you are, what do you think of yourself?Ambani ki adopted aulad ho,kis cheez ka ghamand h tumhe...na akal h na shakal,tameez to tumhare andar bilkul bhi nhi h,tum jaise logon ko n iss sheher se....nhi nhi India se...no no no iss planet se hee bahar nikaal dena chahiye,IDIOT DUFFER!!!!"
I said all this in anger.
he glares at me angrily And said
"If it was not been Dadu's birthday today, I would have shown you your status, you bloody middle class people."
After saying this he walks away leaving me in shock.

I ask that old lady are you okay? After insuring that I went for my interview.

After reaching near the office, I gave money to the auto driver and looked towards the office.
Oo My God!!!!!!
such a big office it is!!!

 Oo My God!!!!!!such a big office it is!!!

(Oberoi Industries)

After staring at the office from outside for a while, I went inside.
I was 15 minutes late for my interview
Oh God, only because of that owner of the car.
As soon as I went inside, I get another shock. Looking at this office, it seems as if I have time traveled and come to the future....
I ask a girl who is next to me for directions to the reception.

As she told I went to the left side on the 12th floor and inquired about when my interview would be and then I got the third shock and that is my interview has been canceled just because I was 20 minutes late.
I asked the receptionist to ask HR to give me a chance but they refused and I didn't even forced her because it was my mistake, I was late and only because of that handsome idiot guy

"Handsome and all not bad & you were the one to waste time to see the office"my subconscious voice mocked
"WHAT!!!NO!!!" I saide to myself and came out
.
.
.
I was walking on the road in my own thoughts when my eyes fell on the temple of Mata Rani.
And I went inside the temple

I remember Mumma's words very well: that whenever there is any problem, go to Mata Rani and Close your eyes, fold your hands and pray, she will take care of the rest.

I miss mom and dad a lot, tears come to my eyes whenever I remember them.
tears were flowing from my eyes,Then a lady who looked to be 70-72 years old placed her hand on my shoulder and said
" don't cry like this baccha Have faith in God, everyone gets their share of sorrow and happiness"
After saying this, the lady went away.

I was confused as to who it was then the priest came and said
"bitiya, she is  Padma  oberoi , who belongs to a very rich family "
For a while I thought Not every rich person is the same, some like this madam are also of pure heart.
With these positive thoughts I went towards the orphanage.
________________________________________________________

As soon as I reached the orphanage, I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner as it was getting closer to evening.
Then Amma calls me,  she introduced me to an old man , his name was jaishankar oberoi and said that he want to donate to our orphanage.
"Why am I getting all the Oberoi's today?"I thought in my mind

I was very happy to hear this,Nowadays no one seems to be interested in donating to orphanages. With this money we can buy books and clothes for children.
I thanked them and came to the kitchen because now I had to make all the children's favorite suji halwa to celebrate , Now that we have received such a huge donation
________________________________________________________

Author's pov

As soon as Mishti goes to the kitchen Jaishankar ji Ask Rukmani ji about Mishti .
"I want to know everything about Mishti."

"My Mishti is the most intelligent person and has a lot of patience.
She always thinks about the happiness of others before her own." Rukmani jii said thinking about mishti's selfless nature

Then Jaishankar ji said " Rukmani behen I like Mishti for my grandson
You know Abhiraj, Only Mishti can remove the emptiness in his life."

Rukmani ji was shocked after hearing this but when Jaishankar ji took Abhiraj's name and said that No one could handle Abhiraj better than Mishti

Rukmani ji said "Bhai sahab , you have been very kind to us  and our orphanage, but I cannot go against Mishti's wish, whatever her decision is, I will be happy with it."

After hearing this, a big smile appeared on Jaishankar's face.
After some thinking he shook his head yes.
___________________________________________________

Heyyyaaaa guys
New chapter is here
Please show some love,vote and plz comment 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Target is 5-6 votes only
Next will be abhiraj's pov