Chapter 58

Heyyaa guyss...

Go ahead and read :)

-----------

Author's pov

"Pickup the call damnit" Abhiraj groaned in frustration as he was trying to call vansh continuously, well he had tried to call each and every family member but no one was picking his calls..

"Ritvik...Mishti will be fine right?" He asked Ritvik while a lump formed in his throat remembering the day they got to know that some one had kidnapped his mother and sister..

"Can you drive a little faster?" Abhiraj said to Ritvik who was driving as fast as possible..

"Calm down Abhiraj There is a family, nothing will happen to Mishti, don't worry."
Ritvik consoled him but it didn't helped Abhi a bit to ease the uneasiness he was feeling in his heart.

After almost 45 minutes they reached at oberoi mansion and the party was almost over..
Only few guests were present there with family members..

Abhiraj moved his eyes here and there but mishti was nowhere to be seen..
"D..daadi where is mishti?"
He asked his daadi while his heart was beating loudly...
The only thing which can ease his uneasiness was a glimpse of his jaan..

"I don't know beta , We haven't seen her since you left."
Daadi said and Abhiraj's body started shivering badly thinking the worst possiblity could happen.
"Bhai Why are you so stressed? Bhabhi must be in her room."
Ansh said but it was like Abhiraj had lost his all senses..
Without listening anyone he ran towards his room. As he reached near the door his steps halted and sweat beads formed on his face
"I know you're here..pl.. please be safe j..Jaan" he mumbled to himself and slowly opened the door only to find someone is sleeping under the blanket..

Abhiraj took the breath of relief and thanked God that mishti is safe , sleeping in front of him..
He decided not to disturb her as she must be tired after playing Holi , he turned his feets to go downstairs as everyone must be tense because of him...
As he reached near the door some kind of weird feeling striked inside him.
"I'll just check once to see if she is fine or not."
Saying this he took long steps towards her and slowly removed the blanket from her face..
But the thing he saw left him stunned..
"Th..this..MISHTIII"
The ground slipped under his feets and his vision got blurred seeing the pillows arranged instead of her..
"MISHTIII....MISHTIII JAANA WHERE ARE YOU"
hearing him shouting mishti's name everyone came upstairs..
Ritvik came and gave support to Abhiraj as he wasn't looking in the right state of mind..
His eyes had become moist and he was just chanting Mishti's name again and again.
"Abhiraj...calm down nothing will happen to Mishti"
pratik also tried to console him but Abhiraj wasn't in his senses to listen anyone
How can he stay calm when his jaan is missing or more specifically kidnapped by his rivals..
Seeing him like this daadi and neha also started crying while nandani tried to console them...
"Th...that mis...mishti... pillow" he blabbered something pointing towards the bed..
Ritvik and pratik followed his gaze and looked towards the pillows..

Ritvik frowned seeing a letter stucked on the pillow..
He went towards the bed and grabbed the letter..
"Your precious diamond is now ours Abhiraj Oberoi"

Ritvik's eyes turned wide and seeing his reaction dadu came near him and snatched the letter from his hands..
After reading the Letter dadu stumbled and sat on the bed due to shock...

"S.. someone kidnapped m..mishti" dadu uttered shockingly. Hearing him daadi fell on the ground and started crying loudly while neha and nandani too broke into sobs..

"Kritu, nothing will happen to Mishti, right?" Aastha asked kritika while a kritika's tears also started flowing thinking about mishti..

Hearing the crying sounds, Sandeep and Randhir quickly came into the room...
"Maa...what happened, Why are you all in such tension, maa why are you crying?" Randhir asked and started panicking seeing his family like this..
"Nandani , What happened: tell us" sandeep asked nandani when they didn't got any response from daadi..
"Vo...s.. someone k.. kidnapped m..mishti" she said while sobbing..
Ignoring the whole family members Abhiraj took long steps and went out from the room..
"Abhiraj stop Abhiraj"
Sandeep called him but he didn't stopped
"R..Ritvik pratik go and follow him"
Randhir said gulping the lump formed in his throat...
Randhir's mind was filled with bad thoughts...as if history had twisted again, in a similar manner, 7 years ago his wife had also left him like this only , Randhir had somehow controlled himself at that time but the whole family knows that if something happens to Mishti, the entire Oberoi family will be shattered.
"Jai jii , Bring my daughter, what condition will that poor girl be in?"
Daadi pleaded towards dadu to save mishti....