Epilogue

Heyaa lovelies 🦋🦋

I am back.....

Go ahead and read :)

-------------------

3 years later!!!!!

Mishti's pov.

"Bhabhi, the decorations are done and I checked everything"
Neha said and I gave her smile and sighed in relief...
Finally everything is ready, And I am so excited For Abhi's Birthday..
Yeah today is my Abhi's Birthday and we all planned a surprise party for him.
These 3 years were the best phase of my life . A lot has changed in these 3 years like now papa is retired from office work , though he still goes on trips but not business trips , Aastha and pratik are parents of a six months old munchkin Aditya , kritika and Ritvik married after 3 months of that incident and now kritika is 2 months pregnant, pratik is the CEO of his own textile company and aastha is also working with him.
Naman also opened his own detective agency and his name is now in the top 10 detectives of India.
but the love between me and Abhi remained the same, absolutely fresh , it's like we both fall in love everyday with each other with more passion and intensity...
Talking about that incident , kshitij is behind the bars for 25 years and Teesha is no more because The judge sentenced her to death in the crime of attempting to murder that too 3 times....

I came out of my Dreamland hearing ansh's voice
"Ansh, you gave t-shirts to everyone, right?" I asked ansh and he showed thumbs up...Now only the cake decoration is remaining..

I ran towards kitchen but chachi stopped me in the midway .
"Mishti, how much work you will do huh, go and take some rest." Chachi said as doctor said that I should take rest during this period..

"Chachi, after finishing the cake decoration, I was going to take some rest. Have you checked the size of the T-shirts?"
I asked her and she nodded...huhh thank God Meaning, now only the last task is left: cake decoration.

After tugging the hem of my saree near my waist I took the bowl and started preparing the icing, I am making a 2 kg cake and according to Abhi's choice I decided to keep it's colour black and white..

Finally.... after working for almost 2 hours continuously my cake is ready..
Now just 1 hour and he will be back from office..
We didn't invited many peoples , just family and friends..

"Mishti, beta take rest now, see that your cake is also ready." Dadi said and I nodded
"Yes dadi , I am going"

After that I went to take some rest as I can't be careless in this period of time...
.
.

After 1 hour I was fully ready in my outfit that is a t-shirt...yes..I am wearing a t-shirt and something special is written on it..

"Bhabhi , everyone has arrived and dad said Bhai is also on his way" Vansh informed and I grinned..

"I will be there in a minute" I said and he left from my room..
Well , today I am nervous like hell , I don't know how Abhiraj is gonna react after seeing his surprise.
I caressed the box I made for him....

In this box I kept cute little shoes , a t-shirt and MY PREGNANCY TEST!!!
yes , I am 2 weeks pregnant , we are going to be parents soon....

I touched my belly and a tear slipped from my eyes...I..I can't believe a little soul is inside me..Mine and Abhi's baby.
This feels like now I am complete Now I will also have my own family...complete family. Now I don't want anything in my life.

I have made T-shirts for everyone with 'Happy Birthday Dad to Be' written on them...

After taking the box I went downstairs, and as I stepped the last stair , the lights turned off indicating that Abhiraj is here.