Chapter 12

Hello guyss
Hope you all are doing well
I am very that my story has 1.5k + views and this all is because of my lovely readers...
Love you all💖💖
Go ahead and read.....

______________________________

Mishti's pov

As soon as dadu told him about my going to the office, I was sensing his anger and I knew that now this volcano will explode on me...
He nodded and after dinner everyone went towards their rooms..
As soon as I entered the room , I was pinned against the wall by none other than my sweetheart hubby (note the sarcasm)
"So now you want to take over my office" he said in his deep husky voice sending shivers in my body
"Wh..what" I said
"Don't.. Don't be oversmart ok..Be ready tomorrow at 9 am and yes remember by playing such games you are increasing your problems." He said in dominant voice
And that was it to loose my patience

"Which games, huh..and what did I do that you are treating me so badly?" I asked in shaking voice
But he ignored me to increase my anger only....
"Mr.Abhiraj oberoi...answer my question damnit, KIYA KYA HAI MAINE ?"
I again asked in little loud voice

And then something happened that I had never imagined even in my dreams...

He slapped me...on my left cheek

I was shocked will be an understatement....
And after that he went out of the room closing the door with loud thud voice

Here I was numb....all numb
Tears were forming but it was like everything is frozen....
After like 10-15 minutes I came back into reality and broke down crying my heart out....

"He....he i...s is...de...dev..devil...devil husband" I murmured to myself while hiccuping hardly....

Just like that I slept while crying....
.
.
.
In the morning
I woke up at 6am due to sunrays falling on my face...
Yesterday's scene flashed infront of my eyes but I ignored it and went inside the washroom for my morning business....
I got ready in my formals as today is my interview in..... OBEROI INDUSTRIES

Had it not been for Dadu's order, I would never have worked in this company.

(Her outfit)I applied vermilion and wore mangalsutra, a little moisturizer and then kajal and lip balm

(Her outfit)
I applied vermilion and wore mangalsutra, a little moisturizer and then kajal and lip balm....
As soon as I went out of the closet, there was a ice pack lying on the side table....
I know whose work it is...my husband..huhh!!!
First make a mistake and then don't even say sorry...and want to prove by doing such things that they are innocent....wow..just woww!!

But I am also Mishti Abhiraj Oberoi.....I will never forget this slap , never ever...
Then I used that Icepack only to recover from his finger marks
I am not angry with this slap, I just feel hurt... very much hurt

Then I went down for breakfast..
all family members were already sitting there...
And Abhiraj was also sitting there
As soon as we made contact, some emotions were visible in his eyes like...guilt , softness , care and something more...
But why?...he hates me , right?
My eyes filled with tears due to so many emotions in his eyes, so I looked away..

We all did our breakfast in silence and dadi feed me curd and sugar as it's my first day in office...
Everyone wish me good luck

In the car their was complete awkward silence which was broke by him
"No one in the office should know that you are my wife...Am I clear?"
As I decided to ignore him I just replied with "hmm"
As we reached office, he again said "I am going now, come after 5 mins"
And I nodded
With a heavy sigh he went inside the office...
After 5 good minutes I also went inside as this time I don't want to be late for my interview....
As soon as I went inside, this time I did not ask anyone for directions to the reception.

I wished good morning to some girl at the reception, but that's my surprise This was not the girl I met last time..
She asked me 'how may I help you mam?"
Okay so she is polite one
Umm...I am mishti Arora...I am here for my interview...
"Oh..mishti Arora...you can't give interview"
"WHAT!! WHY!!!" I asked in horror
Omg...I am feeling dèjavù
"I mean to say you are directly selected as a junior computer engineer....you will work under kshitij sir , come I will show you his cabin"
WTH....I mean it's...it's nepotism

Shrugging my thoughts...I started following her because in this matter I will talk to Abhiraj later....
She knocked on the door and heard a damn husky sound "come in"
"Sir she is mishti Arora, randhir sir appointed her under you for junior computer engineer" she said and That man was looking at me all the time...okay he is handsome but not more than that devil..
C'mon mishti don't praise him
my subconscious voice mocked...

"You may leave, miss sharma" he ordered to that receptionist
"Have a seat Mrs.Arora" he said to me
I gave him a smile and sat in front of him
then he explained to me my work and I went out from his cabin...
There someone showed me my place and I started working...

Soon it was 2pm afternoon
And our lunch break....

In the canteen, I was sitting alone on my seat and eating a sandwich when a girl and a boy came to me.
"Hii,you are new here..right?" That girl asked me.
I smiled and said"yupp..I am new here and myself mishti obe-Arora" huff!!! I was saying oberoi but thankgod...
"Oh... myself aastha Agarwal and he is my colleague or you can say my fiancee pratik jaiswal"
"Ohh..hi pratik" I said and forwarded my hand for handshake which he gladly took

After some chit-chat we went back to work and soon it was 6pm in the evening...
After completing my work I went back to home...
_________________________

Abhiraj's pov

Fuck!!! How can I slap her....?
But it's her fault, she made me angry. First of all, she has made fun of my family's emotions.Now she has to work in my office also..why?
I went to the bar again as I was so pissed off

When I went to the room at 4 o'clock in the morning, she was sleeping on the floor like this...she was looking uncomfortable, that's when I focused on her cheek there were marks of finger prints.A gust of guilt hit my heart..
I ignored her and went inside the bathroom for my morning business...
As I came out I took out the ice pack from the fridge in my room and kept it.. because I don't want The family members to see the slap mark on her cheek.
Or maybe you are guilty
My subconscious voice said....
.
.
Here we are in the car...way to oberoi Industries......
There was a strange silence in the car when we were going to the office, which I broke by saying that no one should know about our marriage...
Everyone in the office thinks I'm a bachelor And I will always remain a bachelor in their thoughts...

I don't know why Papa hired Mishti without interview, but after checking her file, it seems that she was very talented in studies.

I was keeping an eye on her from time to time through cctv. During lunch break, I saw her talking to a girl and boy in the canteen...
Wait!!! WHAT? A BOY
She was shaking hands with a boy....
I called my assistant mr.saxena
"Mr.saxena I want files of all mail employees" I ordered him and he nodded and went from their..
Are you jealous
My subconscious voice mocked...
No, I am not....

I was in my work then Ritvik came
"Man, don't you have any work?" I asked him

"Pratik jaiswal...Works in our office for 6 months and Aastha Agarwal's Fiance" He said
"WHAT ?" I asked in confusion
"Areee, the same one with whom Mishti was shaking hands and you were jealous." He said and smirked
"I was not jealous" I said not maintaining the eye contact..
"Yeah, I can see"

After that we did some business talks and soon it was 6pm... I checked the camera and Mishti was also leaving for home so I called the driver and asked him to pick her up.

I don't care for her....but My driver will keep telling me where Mishti will go or whom she will talk to or her every update and this will help me in revealing her real face.....
__________________________

Hello guyss
Soooo abhiraj is jealous...😁😁
I know this chapter was not that good but yrr I will soon write romantic scenes too....
Please vote and comment 🙏🙏🙏🙏🤗