Chapter 54

Helloooo bubbles 💕

Do you all feel that I am trying to finish this story quickly?
Please guys tell me that are you all thinking that I am rushing the story???????

Go ahead and read :)

-------------------------

Mishti's pov.

Huhh...Finally After 10 days I am back at my office. First I was not coming here because of my periods and after that Abhi's accident.

Talking about his accident, it made me scared to the core. And somewhere I doubt it's not an accident but everything was planned . But the problem is that I cannot go directly and ask Abhiraj because he is already worried due to business. And he will get more upset seeing me in tension, at such a time I will have to give him courage instead of making myself weak..

"Dude , you know Abhiraj sir fired 10 employees again , It didn't take more than 2 hours for him to come to the office and he fired everyone who had worked for the rivals of this company before joining here."
Aastha said making me gulp nervously.
Now I feel that I could not hide this from him for long...

"Aastha , bye I will meet you after lunch, hmm"
Saying this I came out from the canteen and made my way towards His cabin.

As I was going to open the door , I heard some sounds of yelling which were coming from his cabin only...
It made me gulp hard...
Ughh...Mishti you should have told this to Abhiraj earlier.

I knocked on the door and went inside when he replied with 'come in'
"Speak" he said still ingrossed in the file
I cleared my throat and he looked up from the file.
"Mishti" He whispered and I started taking slow steps towards him..
As I reached near him he grabbed my hand and made me sit on his lap.

We both were sitting silently in each other's embrace.
I was caressing his head in a soothing manner, As I know he is tensed because of the mess that someone or maybe that kshitij had created.
Yes , I guess he is behind all this mess , as I worked with him and I know he is a very brilliant person if it's for handling computers , but the thing is , he is not that good in hacking. That means someone is supporting him . Maybe....Maybe naman??

"Abhi" I called him breaking the silence, he hummed snuggling more into my skin , ignoring the butterflies which were jumping in my stomach due to our proximity I said the thing which I was hiding from him...

"I...I did my in.. internship from Ma.. Mathur Empires"
I said and he again hummed against my skin.
Did he even hear what I said?
"Abhii" I called him again a little louder than before
He moved up to look at my face
"What jaan??"
"Did you hear what I said?" I asked him and he sighed
"Yeah" saying this he pecked my both cheeks one by one..
Here I am trying to have a serious conversation and this man is making it hard for me...ughhh
"I know...When Mr. Saxena gave me the file of all the employees yesterday, your file was also there in it."
He said making me frown , If he knew then why didn't he tell me or he didn't even ask me anything about it, why??
"But you didn't asked me anything, aren't you angry?"
I asked him but in return he gave me a wide smile which is the best sight for my eyes
"I have already made the mistake of doubting my sweet innocent wife, Now if I repeat this mistake then your God will not give me a place even in Hell."
He said and chuckled
"You have started trusting me so much"
I said hiding my face in his chest, remembering the days when he doubted me, abused me ,sla- No , I don't want to remember those bad days anymore.

He made many mistakes and committed many sins in past but the thing called 'forgiveness' he won that by his love...
I know I can't justify his behavior, whatever  he did with me was wrong, very wrong but everyone deserves a second chance, right?