Chapter 60

Heyyaa guyss

Go ahead and read :)

-----------------

Abhiraj's pov

Yesterday we completed 1 year of our relationship. Though it started with hate or you can say the sorrow of my stupidity but now our relationship is as pure as mishti's heart.
This morning I came from Mishti's penthouse but I had no intention of coming at all because I had an important meeting with Baljit Kaur i.e. Tanya Mathur's business partner.
Well , Baljit Kaur is none other than that bastard kshitij.
The trick of changing the identity of these two: I laugh a lot at this sometimes..
Both of them thought that I was a fool for not recognizing them after seeing them, but according to the plan, I pretended to be an unknown person.

"Come in" I said as someone knocked on the door.
"What's up Man" Ritvik said entering inside my cabin .
In this whole month Ritvik supported me a lot . We was the only who was aware of Mishti other than me and naman. Yeah..naman is with us in this all plan , He is spying on them for us which helps us a lot to know their next step.

"Oh wow ! Today you knocked before coming inside my cabin."
I smiled amusingly.
He chuckled and sat in front me .
Sometimes I feel guilty, because of me he is suffering a lot , kritika is giving him cold shoulders because she is blaming me for mishti's death and according to her Ritvik is helping me .
Well , kritika isn't wrong at all , because of me only mishti is suffering all this..

"Did you talk to kritika?" I asked and his smile disappeared but the way he Masked up his face with fake smile didn't go unnoticed by me..
"She..she isn't picking up my calls ,aastha tried to talk to her but guess she needs time"
He sighed sadly. I know his heart is broken, and I totally understand his pain
"Give her some time and everything will be fine..she will understand you after knowing the truth"  I said and he hummed

Again there was a knock on the door and I muttered a coming and there comes the man with whom I don't have much interest in meeting..

"Heyyaa guyss" naman said taking a seat beside Ritvik..
Talking about naman , he is one of the most cheerful man I had ever met . I always thought that Ritvik is the last piece who is this fun-loving and cheerful but naman is more cheerful and funny than him ,  despite being a joyful person naman is one of the best spy, In this one month I came to know that he is going to open a branch of detective agency as he is master in all this.

"What's up brother, why are you sitting like devdas , Is your Paaro still angry?"
Naman said teasingly. By the way, I forgot to say one thing, that Naman's favorite hobby is to trouble Ritvik, once he jokingly said that he has a crush on kritika And after that, what was the condition of Naman, his entire face was swollen due to the beatings.

"Shut up you idiot"
Ritvik roared making him chuckle awkwardly.

"I don't know what Kritika saw in a 'khajur' like you."
Naman again teased him and I rolled my eyes...ugh, this is my cabin not any debate competition's stage but never mind, I am enjoying their banter..
"He saw what he couldn't see in a 'nimbu' like you." Ritvik backfired him with a sarcastic smile.
A chuckle except from my mouth seeing them fighting like a kid...

"Enough guys...Naman, what news have you brought from those people?" I asked him and suddenly his expressions turned into
serious one..

"Tanya is also coming to today's meeting" he informed making me frown.
Ritvik was also equally shockef like me.
1 month ago when I went to Mathur Empire for the first time, I had my first and last meeting with Tanya.
And after that Kshitij attended all the meetings on her behalf...But now why she suddenly wants to come to the meeting like this..
"But why she wants to come to the meeting"
Ritvik asked annoyingly the same question came in my mind.
"Umm..she..shewantstomarryyou"
Naman said in one breath making us confused..
"The fuck man... can't you speak properly" Ritvik said and I sighed in frustration
I might end up murdering both of them before Tanya...
He royally ignored Ritvik and said looking
at me
"In today's meeting, Tanya will put a deal in front of you because according to her, if Oberoi did not do business with Mathurs, Oberoi industries would be destroyed."
I chuckled at their foolishness, These people must be the biggest fools in the world to think like this about our company.
I am ready to get killed but will not ask for help from a fool like Mathur for our company.