Chapter 47

Heyyaa guyss

I am back 😄

Go ahead and read :)

---------------

Mishti's pov

I groaned as the sunlight coming from the window disturbed my sleep...
Yesterday, After coming from the airport I slept directly...I know he changed my clothes last night but I was too sleepy to say something..

I blinked my eyes a few times to adjust the sunlight.
I moved my gaze here and there to see Abhi but he was not here , must be in the washroom...
I stood up wearing my slippers and went towards the washroom...
I pushed the door little and it was open..

There Abhi was brushing his teeth making me drool as his upper body was naked...

Sensing my presence he gestured me to come near him and I went near him...
He passed me my brush and I also brushed my teeths..

I cleaned my face with towel and suddenly Abhi back hugged me..
"Can you accompany me for shower?" He asked too casually like I have to accompany him to some garden

"W..what?" I asked being innocent..

"I am asking you to accompany me for a shower where we will enjoy our moment while I will suck you down there and we'll do many nasty things and I will fu-shhhhh...don't speak so much" I interrupted his shameless talks....
Without saying anything he slammed his lips on mine and his hands moved inside my shirt...
He licked my lips for entrance but I didn't gave him that forced him to pinch my waist making me gasp. Taking this as an opportunity he thrusted his tongue inside my mouth tasting each and every corner of it..
Suddenly the atmosphere turned quite hot and I clutched my thighs to stop the itching I was feeling towards my core..

Slightly mature content !!

We broke the kiss and he started removing my shirt in urgency and in a shift motion it touched the ground.
Now I was standing in front of him only in my underwear as yesterday he removed my bra because my husband knows I feel uncomfortable wearing it at night...

"I love these mounds..these are my stress ball baby" saying this he started kneading both of them simultaneously..

"Ab..abhi" I moaned when he pinched my left nipple harshly but soon the pain faded away as he took it in his mouth sucking like a baby...

After giving the same attention to both of them he sat on his knees and kissed my navel making me shiver under his touch...
I arched back when Abhi rolled his tongue on my navel teasing it..

Then he moved a little down and gave a feathery kiss to my wet core..
He inhaled a sharp breath and muttered
"This smell.. it's heaven"
I blushed at his words...well he never leave a chance to make me red using his words..

And within a second he tore my underwear and threw it somewhere I don't know..

Abhi started sucking and licking my core making me whimper in pleasure
I clutched his hairs tightly pulling him more into me..

"Um..ugh" I moaned loudly when Abhi sanked his teeth on my folds..
He inserted his tongue inside my hole and started fucking me with his tongue...

I closed my eyes and started enjoying the moment

"Ahh..sl..slow" I released a loud moan when he added a digit while his tongue was already doing it's work on my sensetive part..

To make our position more comfortable he kept my left leg on his shoulders and instead of slowing down he increased his pace making me drown in pleasure..