Chapter 61 (Last chapter)

Heyyaa guyss

Go ahead and read :)

--------------------------------

Author's pov

"I can't believe that Abhiraj can do this, has Abhiraj's love for Mishti ended?" Nandani said wiping her tears..
Currently, the house is being decorated on Abhiraj's orders because Abhiraj's marriage with Tanya is taking place here in a few hours..
"God knows which birth the Oberoi's have been cursed For, first destiny was cruel with my son and now with my grandson."
Dadi said and seeing the decorations the scenes of #Mishraj's wedding started flashing in front of her eyes..

"We had brought our Mishti to this house with so much fanfare , but God couldn't tolerate our happiness."
Dadi said and tears started flowing from her eyes...

"Randhir, son,didn't you talk to Abhiraj about all this?" Dadi asked seeing randhir descending the stairs..

"Maa, I am so fed up with this boy, I don't know what is going on in his mind, he is not telling me anything."
Randhir said irritatingly
He has been trying to contact Abhiraj for the past one hour but his phone is switched off

"I think we should trust Abhiraj, there must be a reason behind whatever he is doing."
Dadu said as he knows very well his grandson won't do anything that will hurt their family..
.
.

Wearing a bridal attire,standing in front of Oberoi Mansion Tanya was hella nervous , thinking about how she is gonna face Oberoi Family..
"Everything will be fine tanya" kshitij said to her and she nodded.
"Just let this marriage be over and this time I will kill that Mishti with my own hands, I don't know how she escaped last time "
Tanya said to him..

Well , Earlier, Tanya was stressed about coming to the Oberoi mansion and ever since Naman told her that Mishti was alive, both of their minds are not able to cope with the stress and tension.
That's why Abhiraj order naman to reveal the news of Mishti being alive and the condition of marriage being held in Oberoi mansion so that Tanya and Kshitij get so shocked and they won't get enough time to doubt on Abhiraj..

As they entered inside the mansion , everyone looked at them like they both are some aliens..

"So this is the witch whom Abhiraj wants to marry." Nandani whispered to neha and she giggled seeing her chachi's expressions..

"Jai ji, we have seen this girl somewhere. " Dadi said slowly but was enough for tanya to hear.
Sweat beads formed on her forehead hearing this and her heart started thumping loudly...

"Mr. Oberoi, please welcome your future daughter-in-law." Kshitij said enlightening the awkward moment..
Randhir narrowed his eyes seeing him suspiciously making him gulp..

"O jii , myself Baljit Kaur , I am like a brother to your future daughter in law jii" 
He said and randhir rolled his eyes finding his behaviour a little cringe.

"My husband has made very good preparations...I am impressed" Tanya said in a  sassy tone.
"You are not married to my brother yet" Vansh said and his tone was reflecting frustration..

'These twin brothers had troubled me a lot, just let me get married once and then I will teach them both a good lesson' Tanya thought eyeing both Ansh and Vansh.

"Ah , Just a few more hours and then I will be called the daughter-in-law of this house" She said blowing air on her nails

"By the way, where is Abhiraj, he is nowhere to be seen." Kshitij asked eyeing everywhere in the house .

"You remembered the groom and the groom is here" Abhiraj came from outside wearing his office outfit..

"Abhiraj, today is our wedding and you are coming from office. " Tanya said pretending that she is hurt because of him..