Chapter 21

Hello guyss

I am very very upset like seriously views are above 100 but votes are not even half of that .....

Anyways go ahead and read.....
_______________________

Abhiraj's pov

I was walking back and forth as it's been 6 hours and doctors are saying That her condition is getting worse.... suddenly my eyes caught that someone was crying behind the table I went to check and as I saw Neha was crying her heart out...

"Neha.." I sat on my knees and hugged her...
"Bhai...bhabhi...she...." She was hiccuping loudly
"Shhh....Neha bacche you should think positive..she will be fine" I was consoling her by rubbing her back... From inside I am also afraid from inside but I have to be strong

""Bhai...6 years ago I lost mumma..but you know Mishti Bhabhi gave me the mother's love for which I yearned for 6 years....she..she always cared for me....she is my bestfriend...I can see she is mumma's reflection Bhai.... please save her....please " she was Sobbing continuously and now tears also slipped from my eyes...

Neha never cried like this... After mumma's death she became introvert...But I had noticed that she tries to open up with mishti

Mishti behaves well with everyone but I have never seen her goodness....it's only my fault in all this...only mine...

I gave a glass of water to neha and asked vansh to take dadu dadi chachi and Neha to home...as it's early morning And they have been here since midnight
I , ritvik, kritika, dad and chachu are staying here...
.
.
It was 2 in the afternoon....
I was waiting infront of I.C.U ward and my phone rang...it was mr.saxena's call

"Sir we need your signatures for purchasing Verma enterprises's shares" he said from the other side.
"But..I can't come now" I denied because I want to stay here When she will wake up I will be the first one to meet her..
"But sir it's urgent, we have to share these documents with more investors" He said

Shitt I have to go....

"Ok I am coming" I said and hang up the call

I should inform ritvik..

"Ritvik I am going for some urgent work, As soon as Mishti regains consciousness, call me first." I said to which he nodded

"Wow Abhiraj, wow what a human being you are, your wife is fighting between life and death and you're leaving her " kritika mocked me...
I ignored her and went from their....

At office

"Mr.saxena we have to purchase 30% of Verma's and till tomorrow release that statement" I ordered him
"Yes sir" he said and turned to leave but I stopped him..
"Wait..convence other investors also to sell their shares to us , and try that no one should invest in his company" I ordered him and he nodded...

After some work I drove to the hospital....
Damn this traffic...I was waiting for the green signal but then my eyes caught the temple...
Mishti's words echoed in my ears...she always says that whatever we ask from God, he will give us......if If I asked God for Mishti's life, he would give it to her , right ?

As the signal light turned green I took a turn towards temple..

My steps were wavering..I am going to the temple after 6 yearr...I gulped and went inside the temple..

As I walked their a priest came towards me and said
"Aree beta , you are Abhiraj Oberoi , right? You are mishti's husband..?" I was shocked..
I nodded then asked him
"How..how do you..know? "
"You came with Mishti that day, I saw you and when you did not come in, I asked her about you.then she told me that you are her fiance"