Chapter 27

Hellloooo peoples.....

I have a question for you....
I am just curious to know that...
From where you got to know about 'HEARTBEATS'????????

Go ahead and read....

---------------------------------

Author's pov

I was getting ready for the day and this madam is still sleeping...

I tried to wake Mishti from her sleep, but she was looking so cute while sleeping that I did not wake her up...

I wore my coat And applied my favorite perfume and then wore my watch.

                       (His look)

I was looking for a file ....oh!! I had given that file to Mishti yesterday, now unfortunately I will have to wake her up from her sleep.

"Mishti..Wake up dear" I tapped her cheek but she held my hand and snuggled in it..

"5 minutes Abhi.... please" I froze when she called me Abhi..
No one in my entire life called me Abhi except mumma...

"Mis..mishti wake up jaana , it.. it's already 9"
As I said this she woke up with a jolt

"I think I am not that late , right?" She asked hoping that she is not late

"Well..baby you are late" I said cupping her cheeks . She blushed a little and removed my hand from her cheeks

"Mishti please give me that file I have a meeting at 11 " I said and she nodded.....

While taking the file from her I said
"Don't worry, you are not too late...and don't come to office without breakfast. I am going to the office as I have a meeting, okay???" I said and she nodded with a smile...

As I turned to go she grabbed my wrist and hugged me tightly....
"I got up late so daadi won't get angry, right??" She mumbled while snuggling in my chest.....All I want was to laugh out loud....she is soo cute
A chuckle exept from my mouth and she broke the hug
"Why are you laughing??" She asked me with a pout......
How someone look sexy and cute at a time....all I want is to kiss that cue pout
Control Abhiraj Control

I thought to play a little with her...

"Daadi will get angry... She doesn't like people who get up late." I said with a serious face but the next moment I regret to tease her because a tear slipped from her eyes...
I hugged her immediately while rubbing her back...
"Shh...jaanaa I was just joking...how can daadi say something to her loving daughter-in-law...it's alright dear." As I said she broke the hug..

"Hww you are bad" she said while wiping her tears and again her lips formed in a cute pout...
Ughh!!!This pout....

"I am sorry jaana" I said and lift her chin with my index finger.....A red tint formed on her cheeks to her ears....Maybe hearing 'jaana' as a endearment..