Chapter 30

Hellooo peopless 👋👋

So I have a question And if you all don't answer then your author will feel bad.🥺🥺

Which actor or any male lead you imagine as Abhiraj???????

Answer this👆👆

Go ahead and read

---------------------------------

Abhiraj's pov.

One month...In this one month I have known Mishti very well...what she likes, what she doesn't like...everything.

My Mishti is very different from other girls...she has become the sunshine of my life.

I got very angry yesterday when she pranked me, but I felt very good when I saw her laughing wholeheartedly.

I can't understand my feelings towards Mishti...
Is this love  Or just a mere attraction????...Whatever it is, I like this feeling very much....

Yesterday at the temple When I saw tears in her eyes my heart clenched..It was hurting...
When she said that she was missing her parents I nodded though I was not satisfied with her answer but I shrugged that matter..

When I took her in my arms her body became stiff...I asked her if she was comfortable or not and she said she was comfortable..
I felt very much like holding Mishti in my arms, so I promised myself that no matter what it takes, I will save my wife from this cruel world.

Currently I am staring at her beautiful face...I pushed back some baby hair that was blocking my view.
She is a true beauty...mine...

I clicked her photos and posted on my Instagram account which is private and has only few followers that also our family and close friends...

After that I made my way towards gym....did I told.you that mishti loves to admire me when I come from gym..
Well I like the way she looks at me...