Chapter 38

Hellooo loveliess 🤗

14+ Chapter *winks*

Go ahead and read :)

----------------------------------

Mishti's pov

It's been weeks Abhi told me about his mother...
I was shocked to the core

So that was the reason he had trust issues , he thinks of people as gold diggers , He had distanced himself from the world..

Well I didn't meet my mother in law but I know one thing that she was the best DIL , Best mother, best wife and the best woman...

"I promise mummy jii I will take care of your family and your son as long as I am here" I wishpered looking at the sky...

I don't know The way I love Abhi, what does he feel for me?..
But one thing is clear that I won't go before confessing my feelings to him...He deserves to know that I love him!
But if he doesn't love me then I will happily go away from here...I will keep every moment spent with this family in my heart like a treasure...

"who made my wife cry?" Abhi asked coming in the balcony and back hugged me
Then I realised that I was crying...

"Nothing..just missing maa papa" I said and he nodded wiping my tears...then he kissed my forehead..

Silence.....

We were standing there in complete silence until A question came in my mind....Well, this question was troubling me for a long time but I did not get a chance...

"Abhir..umm..that Teesha…what happened to Teesha then?" I asked and his body stiffened

"We don't know nor did we try to find her...According to the police no one survived in that blast"
He Said looking here and there but me.

"I had received a message from Ritvik asking me to join him to the club...should I go??" He asked me and I nodded
"But don't drink much" I said and he chuckled
"Don't worry jaana...your husband has very good tolerance level"
He winked and went to the club not before kissing me passionately...
.
.
It's been 3 hours and he is not back yet...
I tried to call him thrice but his phone is out of network and ritvik's phone is switched off too....

I sighed and went to the closet to wear my night suit or you can say one of the shirt he gave me....
Well it's not like I am feeling awkward or uncomfortable in that and infact those shirts are too comfortable it feels like I didn't wore anything...

Another 30 minutes passed and I glanced at the time now it's 1 am I tried to call him again
And ,
there he came.....but his condition was.....not good..

"Abhi,I told you not to drink too much" I said looking at him
He couldn't even stand properly....

"Misshuuuuu babyyyy" He called throwing his arms on me..
I almost lost my balance but somehow managed
"I am angry abhi"
I said but this man is hugging me so tightly that If he would leave me I will disappear in the air.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and as realisation hit me I widened my eyes....He...He was nibbling and chewing my skin..

"A..Abhi" An erotic moan left from my mouth adding fuel to his desires...
He sucked my skin to sooth the pain.
After giving me a perfect wide hickey he moved his face up from the crook of my neck..

He was caressing on the hickey given by me...

After some seconds Abhi again snuggled his face in my neck and started trailing wet kisses from my neck to my cleavage..