Chapter 2

Author's pov

Author's pov

The journey from Mathura to Vrindavan took 30 minutes. Krisha slept while thinking every single thing happened in her life till now. Her parents, her love and now her Sudden Marrige are making her life a KAHAANI. HER KAHAANI.

Sharma's live in Vrindavan since years while Gupta's live in Mathura. Well ya, Sharma's were a royal family but after a big storm Everything was changed. Their ancestors saved their traditional values and ethos which were now being continued by Mayur 's grandmother and father.

However, Mayur 's mother doesn't like all these traditional beliefs still she gives attention just because of her husband and Mother-in-law. Sharma's are very down to earth. They didn't expected anything from Nisha when they fixed Mayur 's Marrige. It's true that they put a condition of respecting their cultures and traditions but apart from that they didn't demanded anything. Growing up between his father and dadi Mayur become a mature and kind hearted person who doesn't give value to money and status.

But one thing which he hates is LIES and BETRAYS. His anger shoots all limits when he found something fishy around him. Kind for good and Worst for Bad describes his attitude.

Mayur 's pov

Her tears are making me feel very bad. I know how it feels, leaving everyone and everything behind she have to come with me to my place and live there for her rest of the life. I slightly touched her cheeks which are being soaked in tears with my thumb to wipe them off. But When I saw her flinching I took my hand back and said a sorry. She replied a simple"it's okay".

After reaching Sharma's palace I looked at her face and found her sleeping peacefully. Well she looks more beautiful when she sleep like this. Just like a baby. But unfortunately I need to wake her up as it's getting very late. I was about to call her name but that's when I remembered that I don't know her name. Seriously Mayur, you didn't even have a concern to ask her name. Now, what should I do.

Well let's go with this name. Morever,it's not wrong to call your wife with names not atleast when I don't know her name.

"BIWI, wake up we reached", I called her.

Biwi, this sounds good. But will she get uncomfortable if I call her this. Let's deal with this later.

I called her two more times but she didn't woke up. So I holded her hands which were resting on her lap and shooked them.

"BIWI", I called her while shooking her hands and smiled when she opened her eyes and looked at me with a frown.

Uffooo Mayur I think she didn't liked the name.

"We reached the palace let's get going inside", I said while she nodded. I helped to step out of the car and holded her hand in mine. They fit perfectly. Her palm was sweating lightly so I rubbed her palm with mine.