Chapter 26

Author's POV

Author's POV

After Three Days

In these three days, Mayur and Krisha were busy in their own works. They both used to go to hospital together. Even though they are working in same hospital, their timings were completely different which resulted them to meet and have lunch together less.

It's a weekend and all young people were sitting in backyard including Nisha. (She didn't left)

"Yaar,it's too boring", Rahul said, grabbing everyone's attention.

"True! Let's go somewhere", Myra suggested. "Where will we go?", Krisha asked as she is also getting bored.

"You must have thought something right? Then tell us", Mayur said while looking at Myra who smiled sheeply.

"What about shopping?", She exclaimed in joy. "NOOOO", Rahul shouted. Myra glared at him while others chuckled.

"Sitting here is far more better than shopping", Rahul said in irrigation.

"Ahhhh, Then what are we gonna do now?", Myra said in frustration.

Everyone started thinking.

"Let's go to club", Nisha suggested. Myra and Rahul looked at her like she have grown horns.

"Did I said something wrong?", She asked nervously. "We are forbidden to go for clubbing Nisha di. Morever,we are not interested in it", Myra said.

Krisha felt humiliated by her sister's suggestion and looked down completely immersed in her own thoughts. Suddenly,she felt a warm hand being wrapped around her Shoulder. Raising her head she looked at Mayur who is looking at others and talking.

"Let's go to Amusement Park", Mayur suggested while everyone grinned except Nisha.

"You guys can go,I can't come and enjoy in this state right", Nisha said with a disappoint look. Krisha felt bad, even though whatever she has been done was wrong,she is her sister at the end of the day.

"You can some Nisha di, Rahul will help you in walking", Myra said and Rahul looked at her with wide eyes.

"Me?", Rahul said while pointing at himself.

"Yes! It's you! Can't you even help a girl in walking?", Myra asked. "Hello! I do workout unlike you", He said sorry!! Overreacted. Mayur and Myra rolled their eyes on his behaviour. Krisha giggled while Nisha was just smiling awkwardly.

All went to get ready. Krisha dressed up in a baby pink anarkali with golden earrings looking fabbs.

 Krisha dressed up in a baby pink anarkali with golden earrings looking fabbs