Chapter 8

Author's pov

Next morning everyone were busy with their own work but all noticed the gloomy face of kirsha. Youngsters tried to cheer her up but nothing worked knowing that something is bothering her Mayur pulled her in a corner.

"What happened? You look sad", Mayur asked while she just ignored his words. "Krisha? Did someone said something to you?", He asked again while she nodded her head cutely. "Who?", She pointed her index finger towards him. He was shocked.

"Me? What did I said?", he asked out of curiosity. "I lost the bet", she mumbled cutely. He just shooked his head while smiling.

"Well right as you lost the bet ", he said while moving forward while she started taking back steps but for her bad luck she hitted to a piller and stopped in a midway. He came close to her and trapped her in between his arms by keeping his both arms in either side of piller.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai?",she asked slowly and started getting nervous.

(What are you doing?)

"Don't you remember that you should fulfill my demand", he said. "What demand?", She asked while looking down and started sweating.

"Friendship", He said moving away from her and folded his arms near his chest. She is in confusion not understanding anything."Friendship?", She asked .

"Yes Friendship, I know you must have thought something else but as I promised I will never cross My limits. I just want your friendship so that you won't hesitate before saying anything to me or sharing things with me. You know you can be as carefree as you are with your friends with me. I won't mind or judge you. Just accept my Friendship. By the way this is not like I am demanding you just think that I am requesting you", he completed his sentence making her go crazy around.

She didn't said anything but hugged him while resting her head on his chest and arms around his torso. He didn't minded it and hugged her back. "Did I said you I am lucky to have you", She said. "That's not needed", he replied.

"Vaise aap ka naam kya hai?", She asked him slowly. "Mayur", He whispered huskily in her ear.

They both were still hugging but suddenly Myra arrived there with Rahul and fake coughed seeing their position.

"OMG, don't you guys think public romance is a crime infront of singles", Rahul said in a teasing way while krisha's cheeks turned red. "Shut up", Mayur said.

"Bhai Now I understood why you're waking up late these days", Myra said making Mayur 's ears turn pink. "I have work", Krisha said and escaped from there. "Aren't you guys going to college", Mayur asked while composing himself.

"We will if you drop us", Rahul said. Mayur nodded his head and they left.

At Evening

Mayur is sitting with his parents in study room. Let's peek into their conversation.

"Your son is such a irresponsible guy like you. How can he skip his brother's wedding just for his friends?", Mayur 's dad said in irritation and utter disappointment.

"Oh god please don't just judge him like that. He lost his passport and his friends forced him to stay with them", Mayur 's mom tried to support her younger son.

"Just stop Supporting him in Everything Navya. He will become useless", Mayur 's dad stated.

"Dad please leave it Akhil already informed me about his disappearance, Morever it's not his fault that he couldn't attend my wedding", Mayur said.

Suddenly Krisha appeared with three coffee mugs. Seeing her they stopped arguing.

"Hope so I didn't disturbed your talks Papa ji", Krisha said while smiling.

"Nahi beta ", Mayur 's dad said. "I made coffee after learning from Sowmya Please have it ", Krisha said making them smile at her cuteness.

"Ho darling it's not required", Mayur 's mom said. "Taste it Ma", Krisha said and handovered coffee mugs to them. Mayur didn't said anything after tasting coffee which somewhat hurted Krisha.

"Wow beta this is so tasty. Aaj se humare liye coffee sirf tum hi banao", Mayur 's dad exclaimed. Everyone laughed.

After sometime Mayur 's parents left from there leaving our couple alone.

"Don't you like coffee made by me?", Krisha asked while pouting sadly. Mayur didn't said anything but pulled her to his chest while holding her arms. They both started having a eyelock which lasted more then five minutes.

"I think I need to give one more Bangle set as a thank you gift", He said while looking at her lovingly. She smiled listening him. "Aapka compliment hi kaaphi hai", she said completely lost in his eyes.

(Your complement us enough)

He didn't said anything but moving forward he pecked her temple while she smiled shyly.

________________________________

"Krisha I love you alot", He said while krisha blushed and looked away.

"Same to you", She said not looking at him.

"Common Kri this is not a reply you should be saying that You love me too", He tried explaining her while maintaining a cold posture.

"I will but not when you ask me to I will tell it whenever I feel like that", Krisha tried to protest.

Smiling at her "Promise me that you won't leave me ", He demanded while forwarding his hand infront of her. After a long time she finally kept her hand on.

"PROMISE I WONT LEAVE YOU", She said.

Hope you guys liked the Chapter.

What do you guys think about the promise?

Who is the person Krisha promised?

Leave your vibe after reading this chapter.

^  Please do vote, Comments and share