Chapter 25

Krisha's Pov

Krisha's Pov

As everyone were having breakfast, I am waiting for Mayur ji who went to talk with his PA on call.

"Bahu, have your breakfast. Mayur will join us in meantime", Dadi Ma said.

"No dadi, I will wait for him or else he have to eat alone", I said shyly.

Everyone smiled and continued eating. I felt very good when Ma praised me about my cooking.

After sometime everyone completed having their breakfast but still Mayur ji was no where to be seen.

As we all sat in hall,he finally came.

Hashhhh!!

"Sorry it is a urgent call", He said and sat beside me.

"We will return back now Sharma ji", My dad said making me sad but nonetheless I need to accept the fact that they can't be here for all time.

"Dad, I have to complete a project regarding my office which I need to submit it after one week in Vrindavan itself. As you all know that I can't travel again and again, I am thinking to stay here itself", Nisha said making all of us shocked.

This is unexpected. Why is she behaving like this?
I don't know but she is giving me all negative vibes.

"Only if you all are okay with this", She continued her sentence after a pause looking at my in-laws.

"That's not a big deal beta,you can stay here. What say Ma?", He asked while looking at dadi ma who had a serious look on her face.

"This palace will give space to every single one who needs it", Dadi ma said and everyone smiled.

"Thank you so much Dadi", Nisha said witha grin on her face.

Why she wants to stay here?

After that conversation Mom and Dad left to Mathura while Nisha stayed back with us in Sharma's Palace.

Everyone moved to their own rooms. Nisha gave me a one last look before going to guest room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I tried serving for Mayur ji as we didn't have breakfast, but someone held my hand stopping me. I looked beside me and saw Mayur ji was the one who stopped me.

"Let me serve you Mayur ji", I said but he didn't left my hand. He smiled and started serving in my plate while he didn't even touched his.

 He smiled and started serving in my plate while he didn't even touched his

DOSA

Making a morsel of dosa,he forwarded it infront of my mouth while I was shocked.

"Have it Ishu, your palm is burned so it may be difficult for you to eat", He said with concern.

"But...", I opened my mouth to speak something but stopped instantly as he put the morsel in my mouth. I smiled slightly.

He again made a morsel and was about to feed me but I moved his hand back to his mouth and actioned him to eat while he obeyed.

Like this we had breakfast with him feeding me and himself. This feels so good.

He washed his hands and wiped my lips with his fingers making butterflies dance in my stomach.

My eyelashes fell down in shyness and I can feel him smiling at me. He grabbed my chair and pulled it closer to his while I am shocked to react. We both are very close to eachother that my knees were touching his. I lowered my head making my hair cover my face.

"Aap kya kar rahe hai?", I asked slowly. Not bothering to answer my question he leaned close and tucked my hair strands behind my ear.

(What are you doing?)

"You are looking so beautiful in this suit", He whispered huskily in my ears while smelling my hair fragrance with eyes closed. I smiled when he kissed my head.

Raising my head I looked into his hazel orbs which holds a lot of affection for me since start. We are drowning in eachother eyes someone fake coughed gaining our attention. As we both quickly stood up and moved away, I noticed Nisha standing there while balancing herself with railing.

"Do you want something?", I asked her. She glanced at me once and immediately moved her eyes to Mayur ji.

"Mayur, can you please tell me the wifi password of the palace?", She asked very sweetly while smiling. I scrunched my eyebrows at her behaviour.

I am sure that something is wrong with her. I will ask her somehow.

Mayur ji said her wifi password and she went away not before glaring at me.

Now,what's up to with her glares.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

At Evening

"Mrs. Sharma, do study this reports of the patient from room no 206", Dr. Avinash said.

"Okay Dr. Avinash", I answered while taking the file from him and went back to my cabin.

"What are you doing here Mayur ji?", I asked him as soon as I noticed him in my cabin.

"I completed my work. So, I thought to come over here and have a look on you", He said. I hummed as a reply and sat on my chair while he took a chair infront of me.

"I have to study this reports of a patient after that we can leave", I said and he nodded his head as approval.

"Should I bring a coffee for you?", He said while I said it's not needed and started checking the reports. I can feel his strong gaze on me which is affecting me like hell. My cheeks automatically turned red feeling his intense gaze.

Godd!! Why is he looking at me like this?

"Because you are beautiful", He said and jerked my head towards him.

Did I said it out?

"No you didn't", He said and my eyes gone widen.

Can he read minds?

"No I cant, but I can surely understand you even before you speak biwi", He said  and I am scared that my cheeks may blast due to the heat of blush.

He chuckled and kissed my cheeks leaning on the table making me shy.

"Focus on your work Ishu", He said and started using his mobile.

"Let's go", I said after completing my work. He nodded his head and grabbed the car keys. We both left to palace after buying ice-cream for everyone.

Well there is nothing special tho. Still......

Hope so you guys liked the Chapter.

Do Comments yaar.........

^ Do vote, comment and share.