Chapter 29

New Cover ✨

New Cover ✨

^^^^^^

Author's POV

Krisha went to their room after having a face to face with her evil sister. Her total mood is ruined at the thought of Nisha but still she tried to cheer up herself as she have more two hours for Mayur to be reached.

That's when she heard the tap running sounds in bathroom.

"Is it any tap running sound?", She asked herself.

"Oh Teriii!! Didn't I turned off the water tap", She uttered under her breath and ran inside the washroom without noticing the person present inside.

Mayur's POV

As I started driving towards hospital suddenly something striked in my mind. Shit! I forgot a patient's file, I remember, I kept it on my study table.

I quickly took a U-turn and drove back to palace.

"What happened bhaiya? Why are you back?", Myra asked as she noticed me.

"I forgot a file", I said in hurry and turned back to leave but this Rahul bumped into me and the coffee in his hands fell allover my shirt.

Fu*k!!

"Rahul!!", I took his name sternly while glaring at him.

"Sorry Bhai", He said while smiling sheeply.

Arguing with him gives nothing but wastes my time. So, I went to our room and noticed that krisha was not present there.

Where is she?

Thinking that she is roaming around the palace or doing some work, I quickly grabbed another shirt and went inside the washroom without closing it. Common I am not gonna take shower right? Moreover, none is present here.

After removing the shirt, I grabbed a hand shower and started washing my upper body which is sticking due to coffee moist.

Such a bad day it is.