Chapter 9

Krisha 's pov

Opening my eyes with a jerk I quickly got up from bed and Started sweating like hell. Seriously How can I forgot about him this early? It feels like I don't remind him after marriage. But this dream. I think this dream is a remainder of my Promise.

Am I cheating?. I can't cheat my husband by being lovely as I already had someone in my past with whom I didn't loose any ties. I can't understand what my fate wants me to do? Sometimes I feel like moving on but again Everything messes up.

Tears started brimming in my eyes thinking about him. He loved me so much. He used to take care of me. Maybe sometimes he acted as a jerk, demanding but his love is really unconditional. Thinking all this sobs Started escaping from my mouth.

Knowing that I will wake my husband I rushed inside washroom and started crying. Standing under the shower I took a warm bath. Changing my dress in closet I left to balcony.

Wet eyes, Drained throat, Aching heart, Confused brain and Lost peace is something more miserable then death. Sitting in balcony I started staring at the moon with my moist eyes. I don't know when I felt asleep in that cold weather and insufficient coach.

Mayur 's pov

Waking up from my beautiful sleep I started searching for my wife. I scrunched my nose when I didn't felt her presence in room. Dragging myself out of the bed I went towards washroom inorder to check whether she is taking bath inside or not.

Suddenly I heard a Thud sound from balcony. Rushing there I noticed a flower vase on floor completely broken. That's when I saw her sleeping peacefully in that small coach. What is she doing here? Did she slept here all night?  Moving towards her I shooked her slightly but she woke up in a jerk and stood up.

Before I could ask something she started speaking hurriedly "I am sorry I didn't meant to break it. I think in sleep I pushed it", She said after noticing the broken vase on floor. "Hey calm down it doesn't matter. I am not thinking about vase. Why are sleeping here? You didn't feel comfortable with me over there", I said making here understand but she didn't said anything nor meet her eyes with mine and left inside the room.

Being confused I followed her and stopped when I felt she is going towards washroom. What happened to her? She was completely fine yesterday then what happened today?

Not knowing what to do I just went to balcony and removed the broken pieces of vase and cleaned that area. In the mean time she came out of washroom completely freshened up and draped herself in a blue saree. Sitting infront of the mirror she adorned her wrists with yellow chooda. She looks lost.