Chapter 15

After three days. There are two more days for krisha to join in Hospital.

Krisha 's pov

Adoring my wrist with green bangles I looked at my reflection in mirror. Presentable. My subconscious mind said in a mocking way. Such a mockingbird it is.

This green saree looks so beautiful. This is my mom's saree which she didn't draped for once also. I love her sarees. So, most of the sarees I have are belonged to her itself but now they become mine. Hehe. 

HER SAREE

HER SAREE

HER CHOODA

HER CHOODA

After getting ready I glanced at my husband who is sleeping on his tummy. He looks hot and cute while sleeping. I blushed remembering yesterday's incident. God it is so embarassing for me and a jackpot for him to tease me.

Don't get confused readers let me narrate the incident.

Flashback of yesterday's night in A/P

Sitting on a small coach near the window Mayur was talking on call with someone while our Krisha is busy searching something in the whole room. Suddenly she missed to notice the feet of Mayur and tripped.

Loosing the balance she directly landed on Mayur 's lap who was shocked by the sudden weight and closeness. "I'll call you later", Murmuring this words he declined the call being like a hypnotised person.