Chapter 19

Author's pov

Author's pov

The car stopped,both Krisha and Mayur stepped out of the car. Krisha started looking around but her eyes caught the board present on the gate of a house.

 Krisha started looking around but her eyes caught the board present on the gate of a house

HIRANYAGARBHA. ( Golden Womb) It reads.

"Shall we go?", He asked coming near her. She nodded her head confusingly as she can't understand anything.

As they stepped inside the house a bunch of children ran towards them and hugged Mayur who smiled happily and tried to hug them all.

Krisha was shocked seeing children but still a soft smile never left her lips as they hugged her too. (Remember she is standing beside him).

"Mayur bhaiya we missed you alot", One of the children shouted in happiness.

"Even I missed you all and I brought a new friend for you guys. Meet Krisha my wife", He introduced krisha who smiled at them.

"Bhabhiiiiiii", All of them shouted making the couple blush.

Orphanage caregivers came in mean time.

"Namaste Mayur beta", Orphanage Manager wished Mayur. "Namaste Navami Ma", Mayur wished her back while joining his hands and moved one step towards her.

"Ma meet My wife, Krisha", He introduced krisha to her. Krisha bent and touched her feet while Navami Ma smiled softly and said Kush raho.

"Main aap dono ke lie bahut khush hoon. hamesha khush raho", She said while  caressing their cheeks lovingly.

(I am so happy for you both. Be happy)

"Mayur bhaiya we already helped Navami ma and others in arrangements. Let's go and do puja", One of the children said.

"Wait bacho, we still have half-an-hour for doing puja", Navami ma said.

"Oyiee, fine thn mayr bhai com I will shoe you somting", One little girl said in her baby voice while trying to hold Mayur 's finger with her little hand.