Chapter 10

Author's pov

Author's pov

"dekho beti, jo kuchh bhi hua voh hamare haath mein nahin hai lekin yah sach hai ki hamen aage life ko better banane ke lie jitane jaldi ho sake situations ko accept kar lena chahie. mujhe nahin pata ki tumhen kya problem hai, lekin share karne se sab kuch theek ho sakata hai. Mayur sach mein bahut achha hai, He will definitely understand you no matter what.  aap usake patni hain aur apne pati par apana hak jataana bilkul theek hai. Ask him whatever you want. We all are with you", Dadi ma tried to make krisha understand.

(See kid whatever happened is not in our hands but its true that we should accept things as soon as possible to have a great life ahead. I dont know what is bothering you but sharing can heal Everything. Mayur is really very nice person he will definitely understand you and support you no matter what. you are his wife and its Completely alright to show your rights on your Husband. we all are always with you.)

Krisha's pov

After listening to dadi ma I don't know what to say to her. But one thing is right I should accept things as soon as possible. As much as I know whatever I did is for my parents. So it's not wrong to sacrifice things for Our parents. No matter what I accept that I broke the promise I made to him but it's only because of my helplessness.

Situation made me do all this. Marrying Mayur is not my choice but accepting him and having a happy life ahead with him is always in my hands. He tried to make me Comfartable but I am the one who is trying dodge away everything.

Suddenly dadi ma shooked me and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Kya soch rahi ho Krisha?", Dadi ma asked me. I simply shooked my head and hugged her. Caressing my hair she kissed my forehead.

(What are you thinking?)

"Thank you dadi ma. I swear I will try to merge in and mingle up with everything soon", I said.

"Dadi ma vo mujhe uska number chahiye", I asked while blushing.

(Dadi ma I need his number)

"Wahh you need his number haa", Dadi ma tried to tease me while I just looked away.

She gave me his number and I left from there after taking it.

_____________________________

Sitting in balcony I am thinking to call him. What will I say if he answer my call? Uffoo this is so tough yaar. How do I become this coward?
Yaar common just call him and ask when will he arrive home. Such a coward you are.

Pushing my subconscious mind at a side I finally called him. My palm become sweaty because of my nervousness.

My heart forgot to beat for a second when he picked up my call and said hello.

Mayur 's pov

After a successful surgery I just sat inside my cabin and Started thinking about my wife's odd behaviour. Suddenly my phone started ringing and it shows Dr. Gupta in true caller.

Who is Dr. Gupta? I answered the call.

"Hello?", I said but no one replied. Now what's up with this person.

"Hello? Are you there?who is this?", I asked again hoping that someone will speak but still there is no reply. Sighting in frustration I was about to decline the call but suddenly her sweet voice filled in my ears.

"Hello", The person on other side of the call said while I immediately guessed the person. The person is Krisha. Well I memorized her voice.

"Krisha?", I said.

"Ji, mein Krisha baat kar rahi hun", She said giving me confirmation.

(Yes, I am Krisha speaking)

"Hmm bolo", I said plainly not knowing how to react at her sudden call.

(Yeah, Say)

"Aap ghar vaapas kab aaoge?", She asked while I can feel Nervousness in her voice.

(When will you come back to home)

"Hey calm down and I will come back in one hour. Do you have any work ?", I asked after informing her.

"No, actually I want to talk with you about something", she said slowly.

"Ok we will talk once I come back", I said.

"Ya sure, kya aapne kuch khaaya?", She asked.

"No actually mujhe khane ka time nahin mila, don't worry I will have something after coming back home", I said.

(I didn't get time to eat )

"Ok then bye", She said and declined the call.

I am feeling good after talking with her. Thank god she is fine now.

Author's pov

Krisha thought to cook something for him before he arrives. Walking back-and-forth in hall she is thinking what to cook for him or should I say how to cook. Suddenly she bumped into her Mother-in-law.

"Uffoo darling what happened? Where are you lost?", She asked while rubbing her forehead.

"Sorry ma I am actually thinking what to do", Krisha said. "What do you mean by what to do?", Her mother-in-law asked her being totally confused.

"Actually Ma I want to cook something for him", She said while looking down. Her mother-in-law smirked but immediately laughed after listening to her words.

"No No Ma please don't tease me", Krisha said cutely while pouting.

"Oh my goodness, ok fine let me tell you what your husband love to eat", Navya said.

"What? Really thank you ma", krisha exclaimed.

Asking her to come close Navya whispered something on her daughter-in-law ears.

After getting to know about her husband's favourite food krisha ran inside kitchen with her phone. Obviously to use YT for cooking.

Hope you guys liked the Chapter.

Leave your suggestions and reviews.

^ Please do vote, Comments and share.