Chapter 3

Krisha 's pov

Krisha 's pov

All of them are very good and down to earth. Not even a second they made me feel as a replacement or unwanted. They treated me like a bride whom they wanted and selected. After all the games and rokas they sended me with Myra. I should accept this thing that My husband is really very good. The way he made me win and lost his game while finding the ring and concoling me whenever I feel Nervous made my heart flutter. HE never did something like this in our six months relationship.

I come out of the trance with Myra 's words. "Bhabhi your lehanga is really very heavy and those mirrors will be piercing your skin right. Don't worry I will help you with removing this jwellery so that you can change into something Comfartable", she said and made me sit infront of the dressing table. She is really very good. Why can't Nisha be like a one ? 

She helped me to remove all my jwellery and secured them in her wardrobe as I asked her to. " Myra I think my luggage didn't arrived yet. What should I wear now?", I asked her confusingly but she replied very quickly. " Don't worry bhabhi Everything is clear when Myra is here", she said in a proud way making me chuckle. "I will go and get one of my night dress for you", she said and walked away after getting my nod as a reply.

Taking her clothes I went inside the bathroom to freshen up. Standing under the shower I closed my eyes feeling the hot water on my cold body. Suddenly his words started ringing in my ears making butterflies dance in my tummy.

Biwi, the way he called me biwi made my heart go into something lala world but I composed myself knowing I should not fall for anything. I know all this love and feelings are temporary once they got to know about my cheating they will abound me. My eyes become moist thinking about this. What a life I have? Loosing Everything in one day and having a tough life ahead.

After taking shower I went out and saw Myra already freshened up and sat on bed with her laptop. "Bhabhi come and rest here ", she said while making some space for me. Nodding my head and I went and laid down on her bed but sleep is far away from my eyes. I think she noticed this. "I think you are not feeling sleepy bhabhi ?", she asked. "You know it's totally new place  for me right. Maybe that's the reason I can't sleep ", I said turning to her side.

"Well that's fine leggo we both will watch a drama. You know I am in love with this new drama " Hidden Love" even you may like it", she said and Started the drama. We both Completed the whole drama after skipping most of the scenes which we don't want. After watching we both slept hugging eachother as she layed her head on my shoulder when we are watching drama.

(Would you love to have a K and C drama conversation in Comments?)

____________________________

Author's pov

Next morning everyone got up early and  gathered in hall waiting for the new bride and their princess Myra. Well these both were very busy at night Inorder to complete their favourite drama and slept late. Hence, now they are completely their beautiful sleep.