Chapter 30

Author's POV

Author's POV

It's weekend and everyone were gossiping about nothing certain while sitting in living room, enjoying one another's presence. Out of nowhere, Rahul said something gaining everyone's attention.

"Bhai, where do you want to take Bhabhijaan for honeymoon?", He asked making both Mayur and Krisha blush at the same time Nisha shocked.

"That's truee!! How can this skip out of my mind?", Myra asked herself.

"Because you certainly don't have something called mind", Rahul replied making her burn in anger.

"Just shut up!", She shouted at him while he raised his hands up in surrender making others laugh.

"Tell us Bhai! Have you guys planned something?", She asked her brother who is looking at his wife hesitantly.

"How can I say that my wife is not ready for something like this. Moreover, I can't make her uncomfortable with me at any cost", Mayur thought to himself.

"Hmm... We both haven't thought anything about it", He said while scratching his neck nervously while Krisha didn't even dared to raise her head.

"How unromantic!", Rahul said acting like he was disappointed.

"Common Yaar, they won't take any further steps. I should plan everything now", Myra said in a fed up way.

"NO..., I mean we will go for honeymoon after some days", Mayur said trying to convince them.

"No dear! We should have thought about this at first itself, it's been one and half month since you both are married. It's good if you both enjoy your honeymoon", Navya said.

"Yes kanna, you both should enjoy your time", Dadi said leaving no chance for Mayur to deny.

Why should I have this much modern family? He thought helplessly.

Not knowing what to do, he just nodded his head nervously while having an eye on Krisha.

"Wohooo! Now, let's decide the place. Tell us bhabhi, where do you want to go with your husband?", Myra asked Krisha who was blushing like anything at the same the nervousness isn't helping her anyhow in this situation.

"I.. I.." She stammered not knowing what to say but thanked her Mayur ji, when he interrupted her.

"We don't have any idea about that too", He said.

"Krishu loves Paris alot", Nisha said while smirking internally. On other hand, Krisha was shocked. She herself doesn't know that she loves Paris.

"Really? Then it's fixed! You both will go to Paris for honeymoon", Navya declared.

Oh God! How can we both go to honeymoon? What will happen there? I know that Mayur ji will never force me but still what if something happens which I am not comfortable with. Krisha thought and her face lost all the colours.