Chapter 7

Mayur 's pov

Mayur 's pov

Listening to a soulful moving sounds of chooda I woke up only to witness my wife standing near the window and drying her hairs with a towel. She is bending down slightly making her waist visible to my sleepy eyes but realising quickly I averted my gaze knowing that my author portrayed my character in a decent way. Stupid author.

(Author : SERI-OUS-LY)

I think she noticed me as she came forward and stood infront me. That's when I noticed her. She looks like a Fairy in that lavender colour saree. Her wrists were adorned with matching Chooda while she didn't removed those which I gifted her.

HER SAREE

HER SAREE

HER CHOODA

Suddenly I felt like she is moving her hands infront of my eyes then I realised that I am staring at her like a teenager.
Muttering a sorry I quickly left inside washroom.

Author's pov

Krisha started waiting for him holding a Sindoor Dani. After twenty minutes he come out of washroom wrapping a towel around his waist. Feeling the presence of him she turned her head and shouted looking at him.

"Ahhh", She Shouted while Mayur was startled by sudden scream and jumped on his place. That's when he remembered that he is not alone and his wife is staying with him. "Sorry sorry I am just habituated",He said in hurry and ran inside the closet while she is still standing there with her whole face painted in red blush and eyes closed.