Chapter 8

*Cal*

The rest of the week went by smoothly. Every morning Alexi and I would see each other in math class and we'd say hello when we passed by in the halls. 

But now, everything's going to change because hopefully by the end of the night, Ali will be my mine. 

Mine, My wolf growls.

ours, I tell it in response. 

At 7' exactly I knock on the door to Ali's house, not wanting to be a second early or a second late. I'm currently wearing blue jeans and and black tee. I don't really own fancy clothes so this is the best I could manage. After I knock, a tall man opens the door. Instantly his scent hits me like a sledgehammer, a scent i would have never thought I'd pick up from one of Ali's parents. 

He's a vampire. 

By his reaction, I can tell that he's now aware of what I am as well. we just stare at each other in shock for a while before someone behind him says,

"The fuck you doing, vic?", a very tall woman said. This must be Ali's mom Sydney, I think to myself. 

"Right sorry, just surprised, anyways come on in," Victor said as he stepped to the side to let me in. "Your Cal, right?" he asked me. 

"Yeah," I said hesitantly. From somewhere in the kitchen someone calls out. 

"Is he here?"

"Yep," Sydney shouts back. The guy from the kitchen, Eduardo I'm guessing, comes over to meet me.  When he gets closer the scent of a which floats off him. 

"Wow, your pretty tall," he said. 

"Yeah," I replied shyly. Sydney turns away from me to shout up the stairs,

"Ali! Your dates here!" she said. from upstairs I hear a loud thump then a reply

"Coming!" he shouts back. He will be soon enough, my wolf says. No, bad wolfie. 

As I watch Ali descend from the top of the stairs, I am taken aback by his beauty and i smile at the sight. 

He is wearing a long flowing skirt the same color as his eyes that has a soft floral pattern in a slightly darker color. He has on a matching crop top and purple converse. 

"Wow," I mumble quietly.  When he reaches me I can't help what I say next because it's true,

"You look beautiful," I said to him and he blushes. 

"Thanks," he said softly. God, I love the sound of his voice. 

"So, you ready?" I asked.

"I sure am," He replied smiling. He said goodbye to his parents then we walked out to my car and I opened the door for him. 

"Thank," he said as he climbed into my truck. I made sure to get it clean before our date. I didn't want him thinking I some dirty animal, even though I kind of am. We drove in a comfortable silence. 

On our way to the restaurant I pick out, all I could think about was his parents. His dad victor was and vampire and his other dad Eduardo was a which. His mom, though, was human, as far as I could tell. I'm not surprised at the fact that they are supernatural, the part that's surprising is that they have human kids. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alexi*

When we finally stop, we're in front of a cute little restaurant. It's small but it's cosy. Before I have the chance to open my car door, Cal swoops in and opens it for me, holding his hand out of me to grab. I take it and hop out of the tall truck. When I get a car I'm definitely getting something lower to the ground. 

"Thank you," I said, stepping to the ground. As we approached the restaurant Cal just out in front of me to open the door before I could. 

"You do know I can open doors right?" I asked 

"Yeah, but I like doing it for you," he responded, ginning. We walked in the restaurant and the host asked if we had a reservation. 

"Yes," Cal replied, "It should be under Collins"

"Ah, yes, right this way," she replied, leading us to a table for two. "here you are," she said.

"Thank you very much," said Cal. Before sitting down himself, he had to make sure he pulled out my chair. I just smiled and let him; I could tell he was enjoying it. When we both were situated at the table Cal repeated what he said earlier. 

"You really do look beautiful," he said gently smiling my way and I smiled back.

"Well, you look really handsome," I said and I could feel my cheeks getting rosey. 

"So, um, not to be rude or anything, but, why is your hair white?" he asked shyly. 

"Well I actually don't know exactly. I was born like this, the white hair and purple eyes. I've been to doctors but they don't know either. It's not albinism, otherwise my skin would be pale. Eventually the doctors just said it was some kind of birth defect because they couldn't find anything else, " I explained, "Kids used to make fun of me for it, they thought it was weird, but they don't really anymore." After I said that last part Cal's face got dead serious.

"hey," he said, "if anyone says or does anything to you I'll fucking beat the shit out of them."

"Aww," I say sweetly, "Is my big bad boyfriend gonna protect me from the haters?" 

Oh shit. 

I did not just actually say that, did I? 

It's our very first datev and I just called him my boyfriend. I just mess up big time. He probably thinks I'm moving way to fast and is now realizing that he actually doesn't want to be my boyfriend and he probably hates me and never want to see me again and--

his face lights up and he says,

"Boyfriend, huh?" Here it is, he's probably going to say this was all a mistake and he never wants to see me again. I knew this was too good to be true. 

"I like the sound of that. Yep, your big bad boyfriend will beat up anyone who messes with you," he said, cracking his knuckles to make himself look tough, even though he really doesn't need to with that body of his. 

Ok, wait, so he's my boyfriend now. 

That's awesome. 

"Alright, can I get some drinks for you to get started with?" our server asked.

"Yeah, I'll have a coke," Cal said.

"Great, and you," she asked me. 

"I'll have an arnold palmer," I said. 

"Perfect! I'll be right back with those drinks for you," she said with a fake smile, just wanting a big tip. Then she turned around to go get our drinks.

Ok, so this date is going great so far. 

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to reminded you guys to vote if you don't mind :) 

Thanks for reading!