Chapter 35

*Cal*

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is my wonderful mate. His hair looks like it was glowing and is now returning to normal. When he notices I'm awake he throws his arms around me. He cries tears of relief into my shoulder. 

When I was shot I thought that this was the end. That I would have to leave my mate behind. My mind went blank and I thought I died, but then I heard it. My favorite song being sung by my favorite person. 

Ali's voice saved me, Ali saved me. His words were filled so deeply with emotion, wanted me to live and being scared of life without me, that it brought me back. As he sung my mind became stronger as I focus on the words of the song. 

I could feel myself growing stronger, feeling more grounded to the earth. My wound felt like it ws healing, which is crazy because even though werewolves healing ability is good, a wound from silver is almost impossible to heal. But somehow, Ali's singing has healed my wound. 

As we hug, there is no pain, all I feel is happy and relieved to be alive. 

after a good hug and a kiss, Ali asks,

"Are you alright?" 

"I'm great, thanks to you," I tell my mate. 

"Oh, well, I didn't really do anything," Ali says shyly. 

"Ali, no, you did everything. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you, Ali. Your singing, somehow, healed me. Ali, wounds from silver dont heal, but this," I gesture to where my wound was," is completely healed, like there was no wound in the first place. Ali, you can heal wounds with your voice."

"Oh, well, that's- huh." I can tell Ali doesn't know what to say by the way he stutters. 

"Ali, your incredible," I tell him and he blushes. After talking a bit more he helps me stand up. When i do i see that the man who shot me has been ripped apart. I look to Ali and he looks at the ground and says,

"I wasn't really thinking when i did that." I smile and lift his chin so I can look into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you so much, Ali," I tell him and blushes. 

"I love you too," he says. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week later

For the past week Ali has been busy helping the pack doctor with all the injured from the battle with the hunters. With his newly discovered ability we have been able to save so many wolves who were injured with silver. When before if you were injured with silver, it was game over, but now with Ali around, so many lives are being saved. Ali's going to make a wonderful luna. He is so kind to everyone, and is always trying to help whenever he can. All the pups love him, and the parents do too. 

It turns out that the guy that shot me, and who Ali killed, was the leader of this ritual thing that the hunters needed Ali for. He was the only one who knew how to perform the rintul, but now that he's dead, they can't do it anymore, which means that Ali is safe. Of course, regular old hunters are still around, but the people going after Ali are gone. 

Currently, Ali and I are watching some of the pups in the backyard. We offered to watch them for a bit so that their parents could have a break. Everyone is still a little shaken up since the battle, so we figured the parents could use a break. 

"I can't wait for us to have are own kids together," Ali says, taking me off guard. I smile and say,

"Yeah me too, there gonna be so cute."

"Yeah," Ali says, "I've never really been excited for the future before, but I am now. I have you, and I know where I want my life to go. I'm excited for the future, a future with you and our kids, and the pack." I look to Ali and smile before pulling him into a deep kiss. 

I'm excited too, for the future. I've waited so long for my mate, and I finally have him. He's in my arms, and he's wonderful. I couldn't be happier. 

"I love you, Cal," Ali says softly.

"I love you too, my moonlight mate." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! After 35 chapters our story has come to a close, what did you think? 

I know this last chapter is a little short but I think the story wraps up pretty well. 

Anyways, it's over... or is it?

I may or may not be posting a couple one shots of some extra fluff and maybe some events involving other characters, like maybe the whole Danny and Abby situation? Maybe some in the future stuff?

Also, if you haven't already, please go check out some of my other stories, specifically my newest story 'The Ocean's Currents' a mermanXhuman bxb. 

I hoped you liked the story, If you did please vote!

Bye! :)