Chapter - 3

Anannya's POV

I took a bath, washed my hair and the smell of pasta pulled me towards the kitchen. "OH, my God! This pasta smells amazing" I exclaimed it was so tempting.

"Well never doubt me." He exaggerated himself, his eyes still on the pasta. 

He's really like some fictional man who jumped out of a fantasy world. He's good-looking, he cooks, and his physique....my eyes wandered around his muscles not too big like some kind of a gym freak but not too skinny,  with broad shoulders, and a sharp jawline.

I gasped when he extended his hand making his t-shirt lift as well, exposing his bare waist, I could only take a glance and that was more than enough to make my heart skip a beat, his abs perfectly carved and glowing, his tanned skin beautifully contrasting with his dark brown eyes and dirty blonde hair.

His gaze moved towards me and I just hoped he didn't catch me drooling over him, he moved in my direction and his every step towards me made my heart pound louder every time, my eyes were laid on him, he was so close that I couldn't see anything else but him not like I wanted to see anything else, he bent again to meet my eyes and frowned.

"Why did you not dry your hair?, You'll catch cold" his lips formed a small pout as he said. Suddenly all the oxygen from this earth had disappeared, I clenched my wrists and gasped for some air.

"I-uhh.." I could barely hear my own voice, "I couldn't find it."

"You could have just asked me" His husky voice affected me in a very wrong way, it was all so warm around him. I just wanted to wrap myself in him. 

His eyes wandered all over me while I was looking at the very interesting floor, he let out a soft laugh and patted my head. This was it. I was gonna explode into millions of pieces, He walked back to switch off the stove not knowing what destruction he had done right now, as the air touched me again the warmth had been replaced by the familiar coldness.

"Come with me." He gestured me to follow him to his room and what a pleasure to my eyes. His room was beautiful. It was so clean and nice. "Here." He offered me the hair dryer while I was just looking around the room. "You like the room." He stated. He wasn't surprised he knew his room was beautiful and elegant.

"Uh- Yeah, it's amazing" I was still so lost in the view of pale grey walls with paintings and his study, His wardrobe had some exquisite collection. I could imagine him sleeping, studying, getting dressed- OK ENOUGH.

He grabbed my shoulders, twisted, me around and made me sit on the chair like he had all the control over my body. He stood behind me and started blowing my hair. "Have a good view of the room until then I'll dry your hair." He added.

Every strand of hair on my body was erected as his touch embraced my neck and my earlobe. His touch was so warm I craved it more and more. His touch made my whole body react to it which was very much noticeable. As he grasped my hair, he touched my sensitive spot, the back of my neck. A soft moan left my throat which I tried hard to suppress.

"Are you ok? Is it too hot?" He hesitated. I cleared my throat. Before uttering any word.

"Yeah, a bit." I lied, I mean of course I can't tell him how bad his touch is affecting my whole fucking body. His question gave me an excuse otherwise I have no idea what nonsense I would have sputtered to save myself.

"It's quite late, let's eat." I got up immediately, I couldn't afford any further embarrassment to happen.

"But the hair?" He stood there in confusion not knowing how his little gestures impacted me.