'Chapter 12

Anannya's POV

DAY - 3

It's been 2 days and he is winning, I bet he is even scoring and I most probably have the low score. I have made up my mind now, I.CANT.LOOSE. No matter what. I'm gonna pretend to not like the place even if I like it, deep down I know that it's completely wrong but I can't let him win this.

"You ready?" He walks up to me and wakes me up from my own thoughts

"Ye-Yeah." I stutter. "So what place are we exploring today?" I ask avoiding the tension that has automatically somehow filled the space between us.

"You'll know once we get there." He leaves me at this cliffhanger that I hate the most but I don't say anything despite I can give myself thousands of explanations, I don't know why.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. He knows me way too well and I loathe him more than ever right now. Elephant Caves. Historic site. UHHH my plans are drowning in front of me.

"I know you like historic places, these caves are known for it, and the carvings and sculptures are gonna amaze you." He came closer to me while I was admiring the cave from the entrance, I flinched as his breath touched my skin, "Ready to lose one more day." he whispered, I looked at him in awe as his corners twitched into a smirk. That brat. Ok Anannya, we can do this no matter how amazing and mesmerizing this place might be just be in control.

We proceeded in and I just couldn't help but look at how beautifully these pilgrims have been designed, i wanted to stay here forever and just look at every inch of this beauty. I was fighting so fucking hard to not so reaction, which was quite visible.

"You know, instead of TRYING to not show any emotion its better to give up."

I gave up.

, "Just look at this beauty, just to win a silly challenge you are ignoring it and-" He leaned into me until his eyes met mine "You are far behind me in the scoring board so it's better to give in." He winked at me and walked away while I was standing there like an idiot trying to digest what just happened. I knew he would be maintaining some stupid scoreboard.

I sighed anyway he was right, i looked around and realised that sometimes winning isn't necessary especially when it comes at the cost of your own happiness, then the victory becomes a mere regret. So to avoid that case I am gonna admit how wrong I was this place is not just materialistic, it has history, beauty, and culture and I am looking forward to exploring more of it, it would be great if it is with him.

Wait. What the FUCK did I just think!!

Arnav's POV

Day - 4

"This is Chota Kashmir." She argued as we reached.

"Yeah..." I looked at her astonished face," You didn't expect snow now did you?"

"N-No Not at all." She stuttered and I looked at her, raising my eyebrows. She left out a deep breath. Did she really think that she'd find some snow place in a place like Mumbai in weather like this?!?

"I thought it'd be artificial snow." well that's a valid point now I come to think of it.

"Let's just go inside shall we?" This might not be what she thought but she is gonna love this place. She loves being around nature as much as I do, I still remember how we used to take pictures of the sky, look at the moon with the same admiration in our eyes and sometimes when I used to look at her while she was gazing at the moon, the feeling is unexplainable. I felt that someone knew how it felt to look at the moon, as her eyes shined brighter than the moon the peace I felt, the void she filled, can save me from anything. Also, this place is best for someone who's looking for heaven and tranquillity in the hustle bustle and clamour of Mumbai.

"WOAH, This place is so beautiful!" she exclaimed with excitement looking around

"Told you." Even Though I knew she would love this place the satisfaction I received to see her smile like this, filled my heart and butterflies were having a blast in my stomach.

Right now  just wanted to hold her hand and kiss her so deeply and passionately that she'll forget about all her worries and just feel my love to the core.

"Wake up from your dreams iSHAAN"
 I murmured while she was going forward and I was behind her imagining every scenario which I know will never be true.

"You said something?" I was frozen when she turned around with her hair moving in the direction of the wind like in some fairytale, my heartbeat rose and my cheeks were burning. Still I managed to answer her. "No, nothing."

"Why are you behind, walk with me, beside me." Those words were enough for me to break right here. I know I interpreted it the very wrong way but the way she said to be with HER and beside HER, I just wanted to tell her how I am with her every fucking moment of my life, I am officially going CRAZY!