Ch-9

Anannya's POV

WHAT THE FUCK. He seriously prepared all that for breakfast.

"If you're done it's time we should go." He wasn't eating at all he was just looking at me more like staring at me probably thinking what kind of a pig I am but if I have to choose between food and what he thinks, definitely food!

"Yup, I'm almost done." He laughed at how I spoke with food stuffed in my mouth, but I couldn't care any less which does shock me, I am the kind of person who's all confident on the outside but inside I'm a lot more conscious than anyone could be, but with him, I am just me, I am so comfortable with him that thoughts like how messy I am while eating, how clumsy I am, how I am speaking and all never came across my mind.

As we stepped out the hot burning rays laid on us, it was too sunny today. I was about to book a cab when he interrupted me.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a frown.

"Booking a cab?" I shrugged my shoulders while waving my phone at him.

"You're in Mumbai, you need to experience the hardships of getting an auto." Does he really think I have never travelled in an auto..... I have like, most of my life.

"It's not like I never travelled by auto, I have loads of time," I stated my point with full confidence.

"Yeah, but Mumbai autos are different, they teach you rejection." 

"What?" he is starting to make no sense and the sun basically on my head is just pissing me off.

"Yup, there is no auto who'll go in the first go they always reject at first that's how you learn to handle rejection." He said while walking towards, and found one auto driver.

"Street market?" he asked him.

"No" the driver refused and he just left. Avi turned around facing me like he had won a medal.

"See, told ya." he hunched his shoulders and was proud that an auto driver rejected him. After 7 rejections we found our auto and I was so relieved.

Finally, we reached our destination and thankfully the sky was cloudy not as sunny as before. As soon as I saw the market I screamed in excitement. So many clothes, and accessories a heaven for what else a fashion student will ever need!!!

Ishaan's POV

I knew that she would love this place so much, but I was not expecting that she'd scream, I was amazed. She does not show emotions even if she likes something you can't tell by her face but the way her eyes widened and the corners of her smile were twice as normal, I patted myself for the good job as she was already lost there.

She admired the patterns and ornaments like they were gold, she observed every single detail like she was capturing it in her mind.

Her eyes caught a really beautiful infinity pendant it was nice and subtle just like her. I remember how she always admired the sign of infinity it always amazed her how the sign never ends and just goes on and on.

"It's so beautiful!!!" She squeaked as she looked at it closely and traced the infinity sign. Her eyes softened as she looked at and I would love to watch her whole day.

"Why don't you buy it then?" Her smile dropped and her straight face (still beautiful) stared at me.

"I can't just spend money so recklessly, I wanna save up." Her voice sounded disappointing as I said it's difficult to make out her feelings but when she likes it her every inch of body screams that she loves it.

"You can just ask your parents for money." Well, that's what I do. She tilted her head and pressed her lips.

"That's what I don't wanna do." she gave one last look at the necklace and resumed her journey.