Chapter 13

ANANNYA's POV

Everything was quite awkward especially him, I don't know if it was the place or he was just that way for no reason. This place is beautiful no doubt but since this is like 'The Spot' for couples we could see everyone holding hands, hugging, and kissing. We even witnessed 2 proposals. But Ish was all lost today, and I had to wake him up by waving my hand or clicking my fingers.

And every time I asked him he was like 'Nothing happened'. I was so done with him.

"PAV BHAJIII" I shouted so loud which made me receive 'Are you crazy' stares, but nothing came to my mind except pav bhaji for now.

"You wanna eat it?" I barfed at his silly question.

"Why else will I be shouting it," I said with the coldest tone and straight face, he had already annoyed me by living in his own world, plus it was humid, plus I was hungry. So I won't apologise.

We reached the stall and the food smelled so good all my annoyance was washed away and when he served it hot on a plate with butter melting, gleaming at me.

 There was no place to sit but only a table to eat so we had to stand and eat but this pav bhaji was the best one ever.

"Mmmm." a foodgasm escaped my mouth which made him snort. "Don't laugh like that, food is everything to me," 

"Yup, totally visible."

"You sure don't wanna eat?" He didn't order one for him and I NEVER EVER share my food but I wanted him to taste this delicacy. I took a small piece and offered him.

"Here, taste it and you'll know how good it is."

"I am fine." God, why is he so difficult?

"Just have na." I frowned at him and extended my hand towards him, he leaned in and ate it directly from my hand. When his lips touched my finger, my whole body shivered and I was stunned Butterflies? There was a whole zoo in my stomach.

"Hmm, It's good." I forgot everything by his empty 'it's good' comment.

"It's good?" I looked at him with deadly eyes and pierced his soul. I think he understood pretty well.

"It-its amazing, most delicious and, and love it!!" He blurted out in one breath.

"Better." I looked at him while smiling slightly at his reaction

Arnav's POV

Alright, that was close, her cold stare almost froze me. I love seeing her enjoying her food, no matter how stressed or worried she is, she'll never not enjoy food, it funny how she is just herself while eating.

She paid for the food and we were just leaving when a drop of water fell on my forehead and very soon it was raining. Well, that's not a surprise it was too humid, I ran to a nearby stall to grab an umbrella and while returning I saw Anannya drenched in the rain, her head was up towards the sky and her eyes were closed, I could watch like this my whole life, but then SHE WAS DRENCHIING!!! I ran to her and placed the umbrella above her head.

She flinched and looked at me with a frown.

"You're drenching! You'll catch a cold." She shoved off the umbrella, once again exposed to the rain.

"Can you just enjoy the rain right now?" She took the umbrella and placed it near some shop, she loves the rain, even I do but not that much that I'll start drenching myself. I tried to walk away, but she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Just look at this rain, it is beautiful and drenching is fun, I won't catch a cold-" I couldn't hear her further I was so lost in her she still had grabbed my hand and my heart was racing faster than ever But looking at her gave me some kind of satisfaction and relief at the same time. What is this? I have never felt this way, I wanted to feel more. I can never let her go, she shook me back to my senses.

"Are you even listening?" She waited for me to answer and I was all blank.

"NO, YAH, NO I-" The rain stopped, and once again we were back to reality, but what I felt at that moment resented deep inside my mind.