CHP 8

Ishaan's POV 

It wasn't a very good idea to challenge but if this way she'll see the real face of Mumbai, I am ready for it.

I know Mumbai well and I also know how she is feeling cause I felt that once and I had no one who helped me explore places but I am there for her.

Always.

DAY 1

"WAKE UPPP" I yelled it was already too late and I had let her sleep in but if we got anymore late, everything would be messed up
"What?" She yelled frustrated after my infinite attempts to wake her up. She looked at me while rubbing her eyes.

"I might as well write a book now '101 Ways to Wake Up Anannya" I leaned on the door.
"Yeah, you can gift it to my mother as well...." She yawned "She'll love it." Her sleepy voice wakes up something in me that's not supposed to be awake.

"We have to visit these places in 7 days, I have made a whole plan and we are going to work accordingly," I said as the long list rolled with her eyes widening.

"A list? Why'd you work so hard for it?"

"Worked hard for what?" I asked rolling back the list.

"For losing." She tried to suppress her laugh well but when I looked at her she busted into a hysteric yet the most beautiful laugh I have ever heard.

"For the record, it's for winning and I like to work in a well-organised and comfortable plan."

There wasn't really a need for an explanation but I just wanted to make myself clear which I don't think worked as she was just ignoring my words and making the bed.

I sighed loud so she could hear.

"Fine give me an hour or so and..." She stood up and headed towards the washroom. "A nice breakfast will be appreciated."

I scoffed at her statement which was very much audible.

"Miss this is not a hotel." I  laughed. I don't know if she heard or not.

And about the breakfast, it was ready ages ago.

"WOAH!!" She exclaimed which made me jump and my laptop nearly fell off me.

"That's a huge feast, is someone coming over?" I was so lost to answer.

she was wearing a white dress up to her knees that flattered her body, a high ponytail with a few strands out with light floral designs matching her lips.

"Hello?...." Her voice yanked me out as she waved at me
"You didn't have to prepare so much....but thanks." She sat down gawking at the food as if it would disappear the second she'll look away.

She was so excited and I was so satisfied by her reaction, her dimple deepened with the shine in her eyes.

She could only love food this much.