aspire ; 2

II

II. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ kinda cute ] ⋮ ꒱

For jia university was always stressful but especially during this time of the month, late November / early December, since it's exam season.

She's been studying more than she's ever been before, her first exam was on the first week of December, in exactly one week and a half, so she was stressing, she would constantly go to the library once she finished her lectures and study, and if any of her friends were available, she'd study with them too, which explains why right now she was sat in a cafe, not the same one she works at but a different one, studying while she was drinking her favourite matcha latte.

Jia always wanted to be an ambassador of some brand, or she wanted to get into modelling, whenever she used to tell people that, they'd always look at her weirdly, or tell her that she actually needs the looks for that, but she tried to not let people's negative opinions affect her decisions.

She was sat down with her laptop open infront of her with some distance so that her notebook could also fit infront, and her textbook open beside her, she was trying to take notes while also searching and jotting down new vocabulary she didn't know, since she recently had a unit test on one of the units she was doing, she could easily skip past that one with a bit of practise.

But jia has pretty good memory so even studying the older units is kinda just a refresh to her, as she hasn't fully forgotten all the formulas, once she gets the hang of it all, it becomes really easy, sometimes.

She took the last sip of her matcha latte before decided it might be time to finish studying at home, as the sun was starting to set due to the sun setting earlier, she didn't really like walking home in the dark since it could be scary sometimes, even though nobody is following her, she still feels anxious.

As she was starting to pack up, she heard the bells ringing indicating people walking in, she looked up to who it was, and her eyes immediately widened, though around 3 people walked in, her eyes landed, and locked with none other than Lee Donghyuck.

She immediately looked away, almost panicking inside, forgetting that there was 2 other people with him, "Jia? You're here?" Her eyes went back up, meeting with daeshim this time.

She felt so awkward in that moment she wanted to pass out, she was standing inches away from her brother, a manger and Lee Haechan. Her idol.

From the corner of her eye she can see the amused smile on donghyuck's face, from his eyes, and the manger who didn't buldge, being the one who had to order.

Daeshim walked up to her, knowing she was probably cursing in every language internally, "You bitch. You knew I was here, why did you come? Especially with him?" She said quietly, she was thankful that he was wearing a mask and a bucket hat, to mask his identity, since nobody could tell at first glance, nobody cared and they weren't getting any stares.