aspire ; 38

XXXVIII

XXXVIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[  diamonds ]

Donghyuck was going quite crazy.

He bribed the staff at the sm building to let the members of ZONE have a day off today, and him being lee donghyuck, it worked.

The 3 boys, excluding Jinho who didn't want to go and instead stayed at the company, were in Donghyuck's car frantically deciding what they should get for Jia's birthday, the 27th.

"I totally forgot about it.. how about.. we go to the mall?
The one in Busan."
"Are you crazy? That's like 4 hours?" Donghyuck looked to the passenger seat where Daeshim was, "I'll drive, that mall has better stuff that she would definitely like." Daesung interrupted, Donghyuck shrugged, fine with it if he didn't have to drive.

The two switched seats, donghyuck going to the back, since he was the only one in the back he was laying down.

The ride was pretty quiet, Daeshim and Daesung were discussing somethings about the new group, and the debut.

Donghyuck was zoning out in the back, there wasn't anything much to do on his phone, other than texting people donghyuck was never really on his phone, ever since the incident he tried to stay off all social media.

Knowing that Jia was at school and probably wouldn't text him right now, his shut his eyes, letting the sleepiness from earlier when he woke up to their neighbours doing some type of karaoke, take over him.

The ride definitely wasn't short, they still had a lot to go, but it didn't seem like Daesung was tired, two hours in the drive and donghyuck finally woke up.

Due to being laid down for such a long time, donghyuck started to get sore from being in the same position for so long, so he took it upon himself to sit up, which alerted the boys he was awake.

"Finally? You slept like a baby as soon as your head hit the seat, were you that tired?" Daesung chuckled, looking at the boy whose hair was messy, and his face had a tired expression on it, rubbing one of his eyes.

"Yeah.. I guess?"
"You might want to check the gc.."
"What.. why?" Donghyuck asked, confused, "just look."

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Dreamers

daedaeliu: [ sent an attachment ]

daedaeliu: look who fell asleep @haechanaceah

haha_ae: HES SOOO CUTE LOL

gyeom.minjee: be so fr girl

eezul: he looks so funny 😭