aspire; 65

LXV

LXV. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  Arguing is the worst  ]

Your highness 😞🐻

Is that photo true?
Or should I get really upset right now
20:49 pm

I think before anything we should talk this out
in person

I don't care where we talk because I need answers

Are you free right now?

I'm at the dorms

I'll be there in 20 then
Seen

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Jia was extremely nervous approaching the door to his dorm. If she was being completely honest when she seen the photo, she freaked out. Already seeing messages from Donghyuck when she went to text him.

She stayed infront of his door for around five minutes, trying to find the confidence to knock. She didn't know how many of his members seen the photo but she was sure they probably wouldn't like her after it.

She calmed herself down a little bit, calming her emotions before she took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing.."

She knocked the door, at first it was extremely silent, and nobody opened the door for a few seconds, but it seemed that someone was approaching the door as a voice was heard from the other side.

Jisung opened the door, eyes slightly surprised when he seen her. "Oh hey Jia.. Donghyuck is in his room." He said, assuming that was the only reason she'd be here at that hour.

"Okay.. thank you." She took her shoes off, leaving them on the rack with everyone else's, not bothering to take her jacket off.

She walked extremely slow, going up the stairs one by one. Mentally preparing herself before she opened the door. She was scared, she didn't know if he would listen to her, and hear her out or just get straight to yelling at her.

She shook it off once she got infront of his door, taking another deep breath before slowly twisting the door knob, revealing Donghyuck.

He was sitting on his bed, his phone in his hand, and it seemed like he was extremely annoyed. He glanced at her only slightly, before looking back at his phone.

She welcomed herself in, although she felt out of place and awkward in there. Something she never felt with Donghyuck.

She made sure to close the door incase any yelling was exchanged between the two, she didn't plan on yelling at him, but she didn't know if he was going to. After all the photo was pretty risky and it could tangle up into a misunderstanding really easily.