aspire ; 61

LXI

LXI. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ I'm so ready ]

"Hyuck- get off."
"Nooo I missed you too much."
"I missed you too but.. do you have to lay directly on top of me."
"Do you want to lay on me instead- OW!"
"Get off."
"Noooo."
"Can't you just lay beside me, like a normal person?"
"But then I can't feel youuu."

Jia pushed his body to the side, having him fall right into the space beside her. With a successful smile, she went back to what she was doing on her phone. "You're mean.."

"I love you too." She turned around for a split second, pecking his lips before turning back immediately. A smirk welcoming itself on his lips. His attitude immediately changing.

"Hey, kiss me properly." He whined, the kiss doing something to him.

"Do you deserve it?" She teased, not paying attention to his body language just continuing to scroll on her phone. Not noticing when he sat up, looking down at her.

"Don't start something you can't finish love." His voice laced with desire and lust. Her phone was thrown to the side of the bed by him, welcoming himself on her lap as he leaned down closer to her face.

Intense eye contact was made between the two, the butterflies in her stomach were screaming, as-well as herself.

She didn't know if it was just her, but the lack of contact between the two, and the sexy show he put on just earlier that day, it got her hormones running, the constant teasings from Daeshim didn't make it any better.

"Can I?" His face was an inch apart, hoovering over her lips. "Please."

"Please what sweetheart?" He smirked, lifting his face up just enough to where he wasn't in kissing reach. The expression on her face was unreadable. "I won't do anything unless you ask." He smiled at her, while she searched for words in her head. Her brain blanking because of the boy in front of her.

"Please..."
"Please what baby? What do you want?" He stroked the side of her face, encouraging her to speak.

But the embarrassment was too much for her, deciding to take matters in her own hands.

She sat up, her face now inches away from his, and a proud smirk resting on his face and he knew what she was doing. "I'll just show you." She attacked his lips.

The bursting feeling in their stomachs was too much, the first kiss the two shared in months. It was the best one honestly, the way his tongue explored her mouth, the way they fought for dominance but he beat her to it, everything felt awesome.

"I hope you don't regret this, Angel.. because I won't be stopping any time soon." He spoke between kisses. Their lips molded together.