aspire; 63

LXIII

LXIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ Trouble in Paradise ]

It was everywhere.

The news spread to many articles, and everyone was talking about it. Her followers sky rocketed, and there were many mixed opinions in her comments.

Donghyuck ended up following her back, finally being able to like and comment on her posts like he wanted to.

If she wasn't 'famous' for her work, and modelling shoots before, she was definitely famous now for announcing her relationship with NCT's haechan.

Her followers easily rised since the story was posted, and didn't stop even when she checked her notifications.

She was extremely nervous to see everyone's reaction to the announcement, but Donghyuck was by her side the whole time, and even tried fighting people who sent hate comments, but Jia had to calm him down.

She wasn't sure what would happen outside of social media, but she was only glad that it wasn't horrible. Or she thought.

Donghyuck had went to the company for practise for an upcoming comeback, so he wasn't with the girl since the morning. Although Jia had a shoot later that day, she had some errands to run before that.

She stopped by the cafe to get some coffee before going over to the hair salon to get a very overdue haircut.

She felt many stares on her when she walked into the cafe, it felt like the attention went from everyone's phones, and to the people they were with to her.

She even noticed some girls taking photos of her.

It was awkward, and definitely very upsetting to her but she tried not to let it ruin her mood or get her insecure, after all it was just stares and photos. It wasn't like they were harassing her.

By the time she was sitting in the chair for her hair appointment the earlier occurrences were long forgotten as she was admiring her now shoulder length hair. "Wow I look so different.."

gigiliu