aspire ; 72

LXXII

LXXII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[  a bit regretful  ]

Once the food was finished cooking everyone was called down to the kitchen.

Donghyuck was already downstairs because he chose to help finish cooking and preparing everything rather than talking with everyone.

That day her mom and Jia really adored Donghyuck. He really was a respectful and kind gentleman. The fact that he was getting along and helping her mother so much just made her adore him even more.

He even help set up the table. Her mom suggested on adding a table cloth to the table for the day incase the table got stained from the red foods. They stain really bad.

He set that up, he even placed utensils and kitchenware for everyone to use at every seat, and helped plate all the food nicely on the table.

At a certain point he made her mom sit down and take a little break, while he finished cooking everything, giving everything finishing touches.

"Thank you dear, you help me more than my daughters.. and Daeshim doesn't even help me." She joked, chuckling with him as he washed his hands, finally finished cooking.

"Don't worry if you ever need me to help just call— wait I don't think you have my number." He chuckled, grabbing his phone from his back pocket.

"Oh you're right, I don't." She gladly took his phone, adding her number into it. "Now you can really call me whenever you need help." He smiled, saving her contact.

Everyone made their way downstairs the atmosphere was happy and light, everyone was smiling and having a good time.

Donghyuck took a seat beside Jia's mom and Daeshim, them three on one side. Jia was sat beside Junghwa who was sat beside Iseul.

And on the ends of each side of the table was Eunae and Sumin.

"Thank you all for coming by the way, and let's thank Donghyuck for the food." Their mom smiled, patting his back, "No no, it was all you, I was merely helping."

He smiled, taking her bowl and putting some stew into the bowl for her, everything he did just made Jia fall inlove even more.

"Thank you dear." She smiled at him.

Everyone started eating and making small talk and just having a good time.

"So Donghyuck, I heard you're jealous over me." Junghwa smirked, announcing that to the whole table, making everyone's eyes shift towards them.

"Huh?" He said, his mouth full of rice, caught off guard with what the boy was saying.

"Oh nothing." He chuckled, purposely putting his hand on Jia's shoulder, pulling her closer. That ticked Donghyuck off, if her mother wasn't sitting beside him attentively watching them interact he wouldn't know what he would've done.