aspire; 23

XXIII

XXIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ Insomnia  ]

Once Donghyuck heard a knock on the door, he groaned unwillingly getting up and slowly walking to the door, rubbing his eyes.

Another knock was heard on the door before he slowly made it there, annoyed already.

Who the fuck was knocking on the door at 8 am.

"Donghyuck open this fucking door."

"Shut up I'm coming." He said in his morning voice, as soon as he opened it jaemin walked in, "first of all you look like a mess, second of all when was the last time you ate?" Donghyuck held his head.

"Dude, dude be quiet. I just woke up." He put his hand over jaemins mouth, "come let's talk in my room, where I can get in the comfort of my bed." He said, giving jaemin no option since he started walking.

He opened the door to the dark room, no lights on and his blackout curtains closed, jaemin sighed, "nope no." He walked to the window, opening the curtain causing donghyuck groan, "you bitch!"

Jaemin followed Donghyuck into his bed, taking his jacket off first. He laid on his back while donghyuck moved closer to his side, liking the warmth. Jaemin didn't seem to mind it.

"Have you eaten today?"

"Your loud ass knock woke me up, now shush so I can sleep."

"So much attitude, what about yesterday? Donghyuck did you eat?"

"Uhh I had chocobi? And milk?"

"Lee donghyuck!"

"I'm sorry, scold me when I'm awake okay."  He moved closer, putting the blanket over their bodies, donghyuck digged his head farther into Jaemin's chest since the room was bright.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He whispered to him self. Opening his phone so distract himself for a bit.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Dreamers

na.jaemin0813: I visited donghyuck just to find out he hasn't ate
proper food in 2 days

onyourm__rk: are you actually joking

na.jaemin0813: he then proceeds to say, and I quote, "I'm sorry scold me when I'm awake." And then lays on MY CHEST and sleeps

onyourm__rk: sounds exactly like him

daedaeliu: yup

na.jaemin0813:

jaemin0813: