aspire ; 33

XXXIII

XXXIII. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .
────❝[ body pillow ]

A few rounds of uno later, donghyuck's siblings were screaming at him.

He won every round.

"There's no way you're not cheating." Seulgi rolled her eyes, "Donghyuck I knew you were good at games, but what the fuck dude?" Dongyul sighed, jaeyoung was just disappointed that he didn't win.

"You guys just make it too easy." He shrugged finding it simple, "you know what? Teams. Me Jaeyoung and Dongyul, versus you."

"What!!? How is that fair?" He argued, rolling his eyes at the suggestion, "what are you scared?" Jaeyoung teased, "okay, okay let's play."

Donghyuck ended up beating them even as a group, he was even surprised that he could do that. While they were all cursing him or talking upon themselves on how they'd beat him, Donghyuck heard his door open, shortly after he seen a sleepy Jia walking downstairs, rubbing her eyes.

His mouth curved into a smile seeing her, he didn't mean to have her come down alone since he said he wouldn't leave her, but he guessed she just got confused or bored.

Since the 4 were sitting around the coffee table in the living room, each of them were on one end of the table, Jia came to sit right beside him, really close to him, sleepily yawning, laying her head on his shoulder.

"Jia! Great that you're here, let's do teams!" Seulgi said, she seen the uno on the table, so she assumed it was probably for that.

"Sure.. but how?" We're uneven." She stated, "it's okay, one team will have three."

They decided by playing a game where you either put your hand up, facing your palm or down, facing your knuckles, they kept doing that until they got an even 3-2 ratio.

The teams were Jia, Donghyuck and Dongyul, versus Seulgi and Jaeyoung. Jia wasn't here when they were playing earlier so she didn't know why Seulgi and Jaeyoung were being salty, and Dongyul was cheering about the teams.

Eventually the game got settled, for the most part it was Dongyul and Donghyuck talking it out while Jia laid on his shoulder. Her hand was interlocked with one of his, resting on his lap.

Donghyuck was overall a really clingy person, so when they started dating, he naturally started really enjoying physical touch with her, whenever he was near her he'd want to have some kind of physical touch with her, which Jia didn't mind, she also really enjoyed physical touch with him.

But since she was really sleepy she seemed to enjoy the warmth of his body a bit more, she was always trying to be as close as possible to him. He just smiled, loving the affection he was receiving from her, if they were alone he would've already picked her up and put her in his arms.