aspire ; 49

XLIX

XLIX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[ cute attempt   ]

Jia was actually pretty excited for the hangout, she woke up early on that day, being on FaceTime with Donghyuck as she got ready for the day.

"I think the other members are coming, like wayv and 127." He spoke through the FaceTime, while she did her simple makeup look. ".. Xiaojun?" Her eyes lit up.

"I'm literally gonna cancel this whole thing if you get any ideas." He rolled his eyes, forgetting about his girlfriend's little crush. "No don't! This is my first time meeting them, now I have to look good." She emphasized. "You look good regardless."

"Thank you hyuck, I still have to set a good impression for Xiaojun." She smiled as she continued to do her detailed eye makeup. "Yeah the impression of my girlfriend, he better not get any ideas, and same goes for you."

"Hmmm no promises, don't leave me alone with him." She teased, as an obvious joke. Actually she was more nervous meeting them than excited. She'd seen 127 a couple times before, but it was a whole new experience with wayv.

She definitely wouldn't be making the first move to talk to Xiaojun, instead she would mostly stay by Donghyuck's side in hopes that he wouldn't leave to go anywhere.

"Anyways, when do you think you'll arrive? Nobody came yet but you can come whatever and just stay with me." He winked, causing her to give a dirty look. "Okay...um anyways, sure I'll come as soon as I'm done getting ready."

"Do you want me to pick you up? Or will you take your car?" He asked seeing how she was almost done her makeup look. In his eyes whatever she did, even if there wasn't any makeup she was stunning, but today, the look she did framed her features so nicely.

"No it's okay, I don't think I'll be staying over anyways because I have uni, so I would need a ride back." She explained. He hummed in acknowledgement.

She had already changed her outfit prior to doing her makeup, so once she finally finished her makeup look all that was left to do was gather her belongings and leave, she didn't plan on bringing much to their house, she had a small purse with her, fitting just her necessities inside.

Her outfit was pretty basic but it was still nice, it was a white dress that stopped a bit above her knees, with leg warmers and one of donghyuck's million leather jackets that he had left at her house after one of their hangouts. She put on some sneakers that gave her a bit of height, so she didn't look extremely short compared to the boys.

And with that, the girl was practically ready. Grabbing her purse and ending the call with donghyuck she left the house on the way to the dreamies dorm.

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Renjun was the one who opened the door for the girl once she arrived. With a smile he moved out of the way to let her in. It seemed like she was the first to arrive seeing how Jaemin and Chenle were fighting while getting everything ready. Jeno and mark were playing a game together on the sofa, and Jisung was trying to break Jaemin and Chenle's fight up.

They all stopped, curious as to who entered the house, their eyes lighting up at the sight of Jia. "Oh Jia! You're already here?" Jeno asked from the coach, she gave a small nod, taking her shoes off and lining them up with the rest of the member's.

"Donghyuck's upstairs getting ready, if you were wondering." Mark spoke out to the girl who was awkwardly standing there, alone after Renjun when to help Jisung stop Jaemin and Chenle's argument.

She said a small, thank you to mark before heading to Donghyuck's room. The music from his room could be heard from the hallway, even with his door closed.

She knocked on it just incase he was changing, but almost instantly the music stopped, and the door opened, revealing donghyuck who didn't seem to be very ready. His hair looked messy like he just woke up, he was still wearing pyjamas, and his computer which she could see through his slightly opened door, was on to the screen showing a victory on his game.

"You're here already?" He moved out the way, she entered his cold room, the windows always open.

"I just got here, why aren't you ready yet?" She sat on his bed, going under the covers, which he chuckled at. He sat back down on his computer chair, wanting to play a little bit. Although he sat facing her, not turning to the monitor yet.

"They're all my friends, why should I get ready?" He rolled his eyes, like it was the dumbest thing. "Babe, you have to get ready. I'll even help you, but you are getting ready." She said the last part sternly, he sulked slightly. "It's too much work thoughhhh." He dragged the last word.

"You just want to play games all day, come let's do it now, so you can get it over with." She got up, walking towards the pouting boy.

"Hmph."

It took a while for him to, actually cooperate but eventually she convinced him to at least change out of his pyjamas, into anything. She brushed his hair, not putting any products in it, but that was okay since just the brush did wonders.

Once he was finally ready up to her standards she let him go play games, which he was extremely excited to do since he practically ran to his monitor when she let him go, causing her to chuckle, going back under his covers.

He had given her one of his zip up hoodies to wear while she waited for all the guests to come, so she didn't get too cold, the covers also helping, while she scrolled through her phone on his bed.

He finished his match on overwatch, resulting in a defeat, he sadly walked over to the girl who was lying on her back, with her phone being held with both hands over her.

He laid so he was practically on top of her, his head in the crook of her neck. "I'm sad, I lost."

She just wrapped her arm around his body, rubbing his back up and down, "how dare they win? Should I fight them for you?" She joked, which stupidly made him laugh a little.

"Yeah, you'd absolutely demolish them." He continued her act, "I know but it's deserved, how dare they beat you." She faked an angry face, which he lifted his head up to see. Immediately bursting into laughter at her cute attempt of an angry face.

"Baby you are so adorable! Do that again." He squished her cheeks, causing her face to heat up at the praises. Making him find her even cuter, but he decided not to tease her today.

"You're adorable you know?" He put his head back in his original position, this time kissing the area a few times.

"DONGHYUCK AND JIA, COME DOWNSTAIRS EVERYONES HERE!"

˖ ̨𖥔 ִ ་

Filler ( I know it's bad and I said it would be better... I just really wanted to post today )

happy leap day everyone !! ❤️
thank you guys for 28 & 29k we're so close to another milestone!! ❤️