aspire; 30

XXX

XXX. leehaechan┊𝙽𝙲𝚃 .                                       
────❝[  Jihyuck  ]

The two were currently in the line for the Ferris wheel, the sun was setting and it was beautiful from the ground, they imagined how beautiful it would be once they were up at the tip of the Ferris wheel.

"It'll take 20 minutes to get up there..." he said, "it's still pretty." She reassured him, "oh look! It's our turn!" The two sat in the compartment, as the worker locked it.

"Oh my we're moving!" She spoke as they started their venture by moving up once, after each time they moved up they'd stay they for 5 minutes.

Donghyuck moved from sitting infront of her, to right beside her, taking the initiative to grab her hand, smiling as they looked towards the beautiful sunset.

Since they were no longer able to properly be seen by anyone, due to the ground being too far, and the distance between each compartment also being too far, donghyuck took it upon himself to take his mask off.

"I've been wanting to do this all day." He sighed finally feeling the fresh air on his face, she looked at him,

He looks so cute..

His nose was slightly red, due to the cold winter weather, and his skin was glistened in the sun's light as it slowly went down making a beautiful pattern of red orange and pink in the sky.

After watching the sunset for a while, they moved up again, now they were just one away from the top, he decided that he should really bring up what happened that day, not wanting to go home without settling everything.

"Jia.." he got her attention, her eyes left the sunset and she looking directly into his eyes, "you know.. that day you visited me.." she looked down, already knowing where this is going, although she didn't want to avoid the problem anymore.

"Yeah.."
"I'm going to be so straightforward, because if I don't make you mine tonight I'm going to hate myself.." he paused, but he started speaking again before Jia had the chance to say anything, just letting the flush take over her face.

"Did you really mean it? Do you really like me.. in that way?"

She didn't hesitate to nod, making eye contact with him despite her embarrassment, his face was flushed, with smile.
"I really do, I don't care about the risks, all I care about is being with you.. if anything ever happens, all I want is to be happy with you.." she admitted, they were both blushing but they didn't even care at this point.

The cart moved up a little, reaching the top, the most beautiful point of the ride, Jia's eyes immediately looked to the distance where the sunset was the most visible, immediately taking her phone out to take a photo, forgetting about what just happened, "it's so beautiful."
"Yeah I know."