15.

Freen entered the library running. Her hair was a mess. She was panting loudly. When she reached the library she bend down to take some breath. Then she saw becky happily folding a towel. When she saw freen panting like that she looked at her happily.

" Babe.! What are you doing here?" Becky smiled.

" I need you to leave now. no do not leave. Just stay inside this Library. Okay!" Freen said.

" Will you tell me what happened?" Asked becky with surprised face.

" There's no time. I got nam's massage. their is someone came here from the agency." Freen said being scared. She didn't wanted to mention becky's father here because she didn't knew how she will react.

" Who came here?" Said becky. Now she was scared too.

" I don't know."

" Do we have to leave this place too.?" Becky teared up.

" Believe me we don't. Sam and kath's whole life is here. We can't just flee place to place." Said freen.

" P'freen!,..." Then she looked around" kongkwan if we had to then we must go. I can't lose you now. The kids need you. I need you..." Said becky crying.

" Don't worry. They are here just to check if we manage to stay away from there rader. We don't have to go anywhere..... according to nam they are already here. So if you see any unfamiliar or familiar face then hide your face. Be cautious when you return home. And be prepared for anything. We have to live our normal life to not be suspected by anyone." Freen gave becky all detailed instructions on what to do.

Freen then quickly left. Because some readers came to the library. Becky stopped being becky and faked a smile and welcomed them as fon. They sat down.

Freen left and forcefully entered mrs.wichai's house.

" B*tch! Come out!" Freen said with her angry eyes.

Mrs. Wichai quickly came down stairs.

" How did you entered?" Mrs. Wichai said with a surprised face.

But freen didn't cared. She pushed mrs. Wichai to the wall and grabbed her neck.

" I told you stay away from my family...but you still went to my wife. I almost killed you just because you said her name with your filthy mouth. What do you think I will do to you for this? You knew what I am capable of doing!!!" Freen said angrily. She was still holding onto her neck.

Mrs.wichai was laughing this time instead of struggling.

" Kill... Kil..l me freen! Let them all know what kind of monster you are..!" Said mrs. Wichai said laughing.

This seemed to bring back sense into freen's mind, she let her go. Mrs. Wichai fell down on the ground catching up her breath.

" Freen! Why did you stopped...? I was liking the chocking...." Mrs. Wichai said with a smile on her face.

" You f*cking psycho." Freen said. Then she sat on down and said whispering..." Why did you came here? Tell me b*tch. Why did you came here?"

" Why are you asking me the same thing over and over...? My story isn't gonna change itself. I have nothing to do with coming here. We were looking for a peaceful place to live in. And a drunk guy told us about this shithole. And my dumb husband look into it and liked it. And dragged me in here. This shit hole doesn't even have internet connection. I had yo wait forever to get a delivery. Do you think if I knew you lived here we would come ....? Huh! We were as surprised as you were...!" Mrs. Wichai said then coughed a little and looked at freen with angry eyes.

" Keep away from my family...!" Freen said and left. She didn't knew what else to do.

Freen quickly came back home because the kids were alone. She came back to a quiet home. Which was odd. The house wasn't this quick ever since the kids were born.

Freen quickly ran to the kid's bedroom. And it was empty. Then she ran upstairs to the bedroom it was empty as well. She quickly came down taking deep breaths. Not knowing what to do. She looked around and finally heard some cute snoring sounds.

Her heartbeat was so high she couldn't here the sound very well. But then she calmed herself down and slowly slowly tried to listen to the sound. And there they were sleeping in peace behind the couch. It was may be kath or sam but one of them was actually snoring cutely. Freen sighed in relief seeing the pearl of her eyes in peace.

Freen sat down on the floor watched them sleeping for a while. She forgot she was in crisis. She forgot about their problems.

' I could just stay like this and pray that they leave this town soon. I still don't know if the shoot at sight order is still on your mommy. But if it is... Then I'll take every bullet that comes towards her or you. I will surrender if I must. But I won't let anything happen to you for that matter. I'll make sure you two and you'll mommy live happily ever after. I will give her the happy ending I promised her. With or without me.' freen slowly went towards her and kissed kath's forehead slowly. Then she moved a lack of hair from sam's forehead and kissed it.

Freen looked at them once again then she laid beside them and tears fell from her eyes. She kind of started remembering all the murders she did. Everyone cried for her. Every blood drop she splattered on the wall.

The crying sounds mixed with her laughter that was haunting her for years now was standing in front of her. Sam and kath hugging their mommy crying behind freen.

Becky's one hand slowly pulling on freen's shirt. And a army of injured people coming towards them. Someone missing one arm. Someone both. Some even missing their tongue. All of them looking at freen and laughing. Everyone's eyes are bright with happiness. Freen's hands trying to reach for her family....but all of them are dead behind her. She deared not to look back to she her deceased family. Instead she faced the army of people that she killed or harmed somehow. They all are led by one man..........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seng....