49.

" let me see if I understood this right?" Said freen's mom while petting her daughter's head. Freen put her head on her mom's lap. Her eyes are teary. " Becky said she regretted her decision of fleeing with you. So you left her, leaving more room for her to regret more.,.."

Freen stood up in disbelief. She was shocked to hear what her mom was saying. Instead of comforting her, her mom is blaming her.

" Mom! You're blaming me?"

" No baby! I am telling you that you made a mistake by leaving your wife and kids. I am so happy that you came back. But baby. You were living the best life there. This is of course your home you can come here anytime. But that is your home too. That you made. Now you abounding it just because your wife said something. She was angry. And she said something wrong that is no reason for you to leave." Freen's mom stood up.

Freen kept her head down.

" Baby! You're not a failure. You're not a FAILURE!" Freen' mom hugged her empathizing on failure.

" You hear me?" Asked freen's mom.

" Go back to your love. And come back with my grand babies. Or take me with you." Said freen's mom.

Freen was silent the whole time but she finally said.." no mom! You'll obviously meet your grandbabies but without me. I will give you the address and make preparations for you. You can go to England. They'll be happy to meet you!" Said freen wiping her tears.

" What about you?" Asked her mom.

" Me?" Freen stood silent for a moment then said," what about me mom? I'll be here where I am now. Where I belong!"

Freen pulled out of her mom's hug and stood by the window.

" And where is that? Where do you belong?" Asked her mom. Freen was facing back to her mom so she doesn't see her tears anymore.

" I belong here mom! In the darkness! In the dark world."

" Baby!" Freen's mom started crying.

" Mom.! You go to England they will love you. You gotta take care of the kids now. Since becky have to work" said freen.

" And who will take care of you?" Asked her mom.

" I don't need to be taken care of."

" Really? Say what you say. But I am not going anywhere. I am going to stay here right by your side. Taking care of you, feeding you, reminding you to drink water and not to be sad again." Said her mom standing right beside her.

" Mom!.." freen couldn't control her tears anymore. She broke into tears and then hugged her mom.

" You know when you were gone, the police came. They asked me over and over where you are. Like the truth, I told them I didn't knew! Over and over. Then your father- in-law asked me, why I am still supporting you when I know you're doing wrong.?" Freen's mom softly said cherishing freen's hair.

" What did you answered mom?" Freen asked.

" I said, freen was there when I had the worst time in my life. When her father left. She worked along side with me, she studied and worked with me. She there in my worst time. Now she is in her worst so I should be here. Even if there's no one by her side her mom will be still by her side. Protecting her like her baby that she is. I love you freen. I support every decision you make. I know what happened that led you in this place. Now that you're back again into this dark path there must be a reason."

" There is." Freen answered softly.

" Well then! I will be here if you need me. Just don't punish that little girl for something she said in her rage. Think about your children." Said her mom.

Freen nodded silently.

" Do you want to eat something? I'll make something right now."

" Thank you mom...!" Said freen.

Freen's mom was going to leave m but freen stopped her..." Mom! Did mr. Armstrong troubled you a lot?"

" Humm! But I endorsed it for you." She smiled.

Freen's mom left.

Freen looked at the car in her driveway that she used to drive.

......

In the police station.

The man whose child freen kidnapped already went to police station. Mr. Armstrong was very happy to learn that his plan succeeded.

' so, freen did left my daughter. Huh! I knew they had some weak points in their relationship. Now all that is left is to prevent Becky from coming to thailand. She got her new passport so it's easier for her travel here. I need to hare some people.' mr. Armstrong said.

He was relieved. But the police station was in chaos now. Everyone still feared freen. But mr. Armstrong gave them hops.

" Guys let's not panick. Freen is not the freen she used to be. She left the field for over six years. So she must've lost her touch. Also two of her biggest companions are here in our hands. Whenever she tries something smart we will bring out our ace... All we have to do is be little bit more prepared than her." Said mr. Armstrong.

......

Mr. Armstrong came back to his home. Mrs. Armstrong was cooking so he just went inside the bathroom.

When he came back freshen up to the dinning room he was shocked to find freen was sitting their with mrs. Armstrong serving the food.

" Honey ! You didn't said that our daughter -in-law was here! She was just showing me our grandbabies. You're so shellfish. You didn't said you went to their home so many times?" Asked mrs. Armstrong with a smile.

" Hummm!" Mr. Armstrong only managed to humm before saying " she is a criminal babe."

Freen looked at him with a smirk.

" You didn't thought that when you came to me begging me to come here. So I did. Dad!" She emphasized on dad word.

" FREEN SAROCHA!" Mr. Armstrong shouted.

" You shouldn't shout dad. Not infront of mom. Right mom?" Said freen.

" Of course freen!" Mrs. Armstrong gave side eyes to mr. Armstrong.

Freen and mr. Armstrong both stared at each other's eyes....