35.

I was waiting for becky to come back from the washroom. She was here for the whole day. It's almost noon. I am in the hospital for almost three days. I haven't seen my kids since the incident. They must be very scared. Also nam and mr. Armstrong. I was worried about them too. I was also questioned by the police. They asked me why I was there at the time? And things like that. But thanks to nam who already gave me proper instructions and also the whole story about what happened.

Today in the morning mr. Armstrong did came to see me. More like to threaten me.

" Hey!" Mr. Armstrong said looking through the door. Becky was in the canteen getting food for herself.

" Hi! Mr. Armstrong! Becky is ...ah!" I was so nervous and surprised I tried to get up and hurt my hand.

" Don't! I also don't know who Becky is! My daughter died! But I didn't came here to meet mrs. Anantrakul. I came here to meet you!" He said.

He was very serious. He was also hurt. Though we both had bullet proof vests we were still hurt by the impact of the Bullet.

" Yes! Please!" I asked him to sit down. He sat down beside me.

" Mrs. Anantrakul. I am very sorry cause you got hurt. But also it's your duty as a English citizen. But I am here to ask you for something more. I really adore your  kids so it would be very nice if we get keep in touch. And also I want to make sure they are well taken care of. So I want to make a fund for them. Also for  their mother."

" Of course...! Umm... I am sorry but it's not really my call only. It's about her and me. If she wanted you in their life I have nothing to say mr. Armstrong. In our relationship she always have the last say. So please understand." I suddenly remembered what becky said before I left. She said she doesn't want her dad to be in sam and kath's life.

I know she was angry at the time. She definitely wants her father in her and our children's life. But I still need to respect her decision.

" Well then you talk to you wife and let me know. Two one four five. That's my room's cell phone number. Give me a call." He stood up and left.

I was really shocked. But he already left.

....

But I still haven't talked to her yet. She came back and talked about somethings. I took a nap. But still haven't talked to her.

I need to gather my courage now.

" Baby!" I said when I saw her coming out of the washroom.

" Aww! Already missing me?" She said wiping her hands .

" Humm" I said making a cute face.

" Well then I am coming." She came and said down beside me.

They already took of the blood channel. Only the iv fluids were still going on. There is also many wires connected in my chest and hand. I feel like a cyborg already.

" Baby! Come here." I pointed at the free space beside me in the bed.

" Okay!" She came and sat down then laid down and put her head beside my shoulder.

" You're looking extra cute today." I said looking at her.

" Really...?" She said shyly.

" Mm" i said smiling. Then I tried to look at her and turn to her side.

" Baby! Don't you'll hurt yourself." She said.

" But I wanna see your face." I said making a sad face.

" Humm! Just that..!here!" She sat up and came over me. Put her two hands in both sides of my head. Now I can see her face clearly.

I smiled in satisfaction.

" I love you!" I said smiling.

" I love you too!" She came down and kissed me.

But I wanted more. I kept on kissing. She also responded with the kiss. She finally put her weight on her elbows and bend down more to kiss me for long time. When she wanted to leave the kiss. I put my good hand and stopped her and started kissing her neck. She started giggling.

" Babe! Please..! Stop..!"

I felt like teasing her so I stopped.

" What happened?" She said. She was definitely angry.

" You said stop. So I stopped." I said looking the other way.

She turned my face to and asked" since when are you so good girl.?"

" From now on I will be a good girl for you." I said smiling.

" Noooo! I want a bad girl Sarocha." She said making the cutest face I have ever seen.

" Well....then bend down and let me kiss you..! Untill I get all of you in my mouth...!" Then I licked my lips....

She looked at my lips for a moment blankly. Then she came down again and came closer to my face.

" Can I kiss you..?"

" Mmn!" I said.

I moved towards her so she can kiss me.
" Babe...! I can't pleasure you...not with all of these...!" I said and looked around all of the wire and cables connected to me.

" You don't have to. We have our whole life for that. What you need to do now is just get better. And you need these to get better....I love you na..!" She kissed my nose and the rubbed her nose with mine.

" I love you too..!" I said laughing.

She then hugged me. I tried my best to hug her.

" Bebe...! There is something we need to talk about." I said remembering about mr. Armstrong.

" What?" She said still hugging me.

" About your dad."

"What about my dad?" She loosen up the hug and looked at me.

" He came to me today. He wanted to keep in touch with the kids and you."

" What about you?"

" He didn't said anything about me."

" Next time ask him. What his opinion is about you? If he accepts you only then he can get the privilege to see his grandbabies. If he can't accept their mom.  He shouldn't love them too. Atleast they got your blood.." she said holding my hand and kissing my channel.

" But... baby..sam and kath needs their grandpa, grandma and uncle."

" Ummm...! Then he have to accept you as his daughter -in -law."....