33.

The man fell down so did freen. She fell down next to mr. Armstrong. He was breathing heavily.

Am I dieing? Maybe not! But the pain is so much. Did the bulletproof vest worked? I won't know that.

It's just hurting so much. The pain.....

Flashback.

" Freen wait! Wear this!" Mr. Armstrong gave me a bulletproof vest.

" Why is this?" I asked confused. He was looking at me with some kind of affection. Now I know where becky got her eyes from. It's her dad for sure. He was smiling yet worried.

We were waiting at a petrol pump near my town.

Mala went to the washroom. While I was in handcuffed to a table put on by her.

" Put this on. For my daughter. You wanna kill john. Then you should be prepared for it too." He gave me.

" But...! Where can I change?" I asked.

He quickly unlocked my cuffs and pointed towards the car. Then he stood in front of the car blocking the view a bit. He was also keeping a eye on mala. She was standing in the line to the washroom. Meanwhile I put on the bulletproof vest.

" It's not the best one. So it might hurt. You won't know until you can't see your blood. So..." He said when I came out of the car wearing the vest inside my shirt.

" Mr. Armstrong...?" I was still confused as if why he was saying that.

" If you haven't killed so many people.... I would've considered as my daughter's wife now." He said.

" So you've accepted me?"

" Not you! I've accepted kongkwan as my daughter's wife. I always wanted someone like kongkwan to be my daughter's partner. If you can be kongkwan and live with her I won't have a problem." He said.

" Freen sarocha died sir! She died the day your daughter choose her over the whole world. So don't worry mr. Armstrong even if I get away with the law I won't go back. Your daughter worked really hard bringing me back to the good world. And I love her too much to ruin her hardwork."

" What is she going to do after you got arrested?" He asked.

" Well! I asked my friend to take them to USA where she'll get her own company to take care the kids already have a bank balance that can take care of both of them until they are old enough." I sighed. I knew I have prepared enough for them still couldn't rest.

" You did took care of their needs but what about their need for love? Do you think becky can give them enough love?" He asked.

" What are you suggesting?" I asked him.

" I am not suggesting anything! But I am just wondering the ways you can escape us. Maybe steal our gun and try to kill us and escape. But that way cops will still look for you. Now they even got your photo too...maybe you can kill john first then fake your own dead that way no one will look for you again and you'll be living happily with my daughter and grandbabies with you new identity..."

He was still saying plans but I couldn't help but laugh.

.
.
.
.
.
.

End of flashback.

.
.
Now he is slowly taking breaths. I know he is hurt and can't do anything else. I did call the cops and called an ambulance. They will reach here anytime. I also need to escape now. So that they can't catch me.. but I have no strength left. My arm is killing me. It's also bleeding. I brought out my handkerchief and tightly tied my injury. I need medical attention right now.

" Nam..! Nam...where are you?" I can't think anymore. All I can think is becky. Sam kath.... And nam too.

If she was here she won't let anything happen to me. But she has a more important work to do. Taking care of my kids. They need to be in a safe place first. I don't know if john is dead yet. But I can't hear him. He is lying beside me. I can see him now. He is not breathing may be. I can't tell. I should've tortured him a little bit more. But i didn't may be because becky really changed me.

I wouldn't have killed him too if he didn't had laid his eyes on Becky. I won't let anything happen to them. They are me life. Even if I die today.

My eyes are closing. I can't keep them open anymore.

I heard that when one die they see their life flash before their eyes. I don't know about that. But I can see all the moment with Becky going from end to the beginning.

Last night love making, he smile. Before that her smiles. Her not knowing of the danger. Her smiles. Her smell. The time I gave her a pendent of fb and fk.

When she gave birth in the only clinic in the whole town of kingdom come. Becky's face in the delivery room.

When she first learnt that she was pregnant. She cried and then laughed at the same time. When I started laughing she started to cry again.

Her face when I told her that I was ready to haave kids.

Her smiles when we were roaming through different countries looking for a place to settle down. The nights she cried about her home.

The time she choose me over this world. The time she held my hand to leave her world her country.

The first time I asked her to be my girlfriend. First time we had sex. The first time when I saw her panties and it was a cartoon. Care bear. Her face was memorable. She was embarrassed and angry at the same time while being confused.

The first she saw me in the court. Her face. The shock in her face when she learnt I am her p'freen.

Before that when she used to come to me to learn drawing. She used to play most of the time and make me smile.  Her smile. She is just a kid.....

" Becky!..... Becky.....!" My eyes are getting blurry. But I can see her face.

" Becky....!" She is looking down at me.

" Becky....!"

..
.

.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

" I am here for you baby!"