27.

I was going to ask more about this john guy! Who is this? Why is he chasing my becky all of a sudden. Everyone is always chasing me to kill. But why is someone chasing Becky? She never did anything wrong with anyone.

" Mr. Armstrong who is-" i was cut short by mala who just came running getting their luggage.

" Mr. Armstrong let's go. I can't wait to hand over her and get back to our f*cking life...!" She said excitedly.

I was annoyed. She barged in the wrong time. So was mr. Armstrong.

" Mala why don't you write a not for mr. And mrs. Wamming. They have been so kind to us. Going away with saying good bye would be rude." Mr. Armstrong said.

" Since when do you care about being rude. You've been rude to me ever since we met. We will be late too."mala said being annoyed. She must be excited to hand me over to her senior. I was very egar to get my punishment too. But now I am more interested in this john guy. I am not going to go down until I take down everyone who lend eye on my becky.

" We are already two hours early.  you are waiting for this moment for over six years and I am even more. So ten minutes won't hurt." Mr. Armstrong said with no change in emotions.

As soon as mala left mr. Armstrong looked back at me. My emotions also changed to someone who is egar to know something.

" That's a long story who john is. But the summary is that he is a bad bad cop. He is known as the mafia of Interpol. Known for his ways of torturing his criminals to get information. When I met him six years ego he was a just a knew comer. But now he has went up a lot. He solved over hundred cases with violence. One and only case he haven't solved is yours. When you two escaped he was assigned to your case. He urged me to have a bet with about catching her. He said I catch you first I will get my daughter back and he will take care about dropping the charges about Becky. But if he catches you first. He....he will...get.... Becky!" He went silent.

I was silent too.

" How could you bet your daughter?" I asked. I was definitely angry." He isn't your property to bet on."

" I didn't. I didn't... But he took it. He took the bet. He said...he will find you before me. So he will get Becky as reward. And if I do anything he will kill becky!" He said. He was definitely scared as sweating from from his head. " I have been scared ever since. He sounds like the obsessive kind. I can't help my daughter only you can protect her." He turned back to look at me.

The person infront of me wasn't a cop anymore. He was a father. A scared father. Anyway my becky is in trouble so I can't be locked up.

" But you won the bet. So he doesn't get Becky." I said.

" Do you think he the kind that keeps promises...?" He asked.

The moment went silent. He looked back at me. Eyes of a begging father. I know this look. The similar to a dieing person's. Every time I killed someone they had the similar expression. Someone like mrm Armstrong is so scared that means this john guy is also very scary. But not more than freen sarocha.

" Go run..! Hit me, steal my gun and run." Mr. Armstrong said.

" run? Run to where? I have kids now. I can't run. Run now. What if he gets to us even after we run. I have been scared of the law for so long. Living with the fear of everything being torn away from me. Now another fear. No! That's not gonna happen." I said. Looking at him.

" But you don't understand! He....!"

" Take me to him. He must be scary. But not more than me. Your daughter's lover fleet because she loved and wanted to be with her. But freen sarocha doesn't run. More over as the mother of your grand children I won't let anyone hurt their mommy." I said with the sure look.

" What's the plan?"

.......

" Mr. Armstrong you sure you don't want to put handcuffs on her?" Said mala. We are on our way to out of the town. I can see the town's welcome board's back. How wired is that....? We welcome who comes to the town. But don't say good bye to those who leaves. Well if J thought of that before i would've talked about this in the townhall meeting.

But anyway now we are going to out of the town now.

" Are you questioning me? Anyway she already lost all she hard worked for. She is better dead now. So no need to put handcuffs on a dead body." Mr. Armstrong said in his usual manner.

" Humm! You're right. What she gonna do...? She doesn't even have a gun." Mala said.

I sat on the back seat with a smirk.

" I can escape any time I want. Even if you put me in cuffs." I said just to provoke mala.

" Oh..! My friened. You remember once I talked about gifting you some indian bangles? So now I'll put some English bangle on your hands...!" She said with a smile. Then she turned back to put the cuffs on my hands. But I put my hands forward to ease her work.

" You're so egar to wear them aren't you?" She said with a smirk.

" Well! Always happy to receive gift from a old friend." I said with a smile. The smirk from her face fade away with my smile. I love seeing the opponents smile fading away with mine smile appearing....

" I am gonna make sure get the coziest sell possible. You're gonna be in for a long time. Untill death that is." Mala said smiling again. She was sitting in the front seat facing outside.

" Then that's not gonna be for a long time since she is most probably getting a life sentence...!" Mr. Armstrong said laughing.

It took a minute for mala to process that mr. Armstrong just joked with her. Then they both started laughing.....

As the laughter sounds got louder the car crossed the town's border and entered a road through endless green fields ending at the horizon. The car went through the loneliest road surrounded by miles and miles of nothingness. I remember driving through this road three years ago. With a pageant becky. Who made me stop the car three times during our drive to puke.

I smiled a bit thinking about the time. Then I never left this town. And now becky must be woken up and angry at me for not saying goodbye. The kids must be up. They are looking for me. Asking mom..! Mom...! Their sweet call for their mom slowly turning into a cry....  Becky not been able to explain to them where their mom went. Hummm .... I can imagine it all. I can hear their cries. I see becky crying. I can feel Becky's face getting red. Then she got angry again and scolded the kids. And when the kids stopped crying and went to their room crying... Becky fell down to the floor feeling guilty...

"I know becky you did nothing wrong..! You are the best mommy. Now you have to take care of the kids all by yourself. You can do this..! You did nothing wrong!"

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" I did nothing wrong! I am the best mommy! Now I have to take care of the kids all by my self.! I can do this.....! (Sobs) I did nothing wrong! P'freen.....!"