Nine

Chapter 9:
Ship

Everything became awkward after our kiss but it's not something we could avoid forever. It's either talk it out or act like nothing happened.

"Aaliyah, about last night-" "What?" she asked while smirking as if this topic was something so chill and light for her.

"Babe, don't act as if that was our first kiss." she said with so much coolness like what happened meant nothing at all for her. "You mean... that was nothing?" I asked trying to clarify it.

Ayokong umasa pero dahil nandito naman na kami, gusto kong maliwanagan. Ayokong umiwas.

"It's not like that was our first kiss. I was drunk, we were dancing alone, the mood was great and I thought you were Levi-" that's it. "Okay." I said quickly trying to end this topic immediately.

I kinda wanna vomit right now. She was kissing me sexually thinking I was Levi? Yes, I know it was wrong to kiss her because she has a boyfriend but that's pretty sick.

It's making my stomach twist and vomit everything that had happened.

To fucking kiss someone so good as if you were having a great time knowing in her mind- it should've been him.

That's shitty fucked up!

"I'll just take a shower." matabang kong sabi at pumasok na sa CR.

Nandiri ako bigla. And at the same time I wanna shower to wash away my conscience, sin and guilt. I shouldn't have done this to Levi. He was almost like a brother to me but I stab him right at his back.

I feel worse.

"So there you have it, you finally got your answer." sabi sa akin ni Sam pagkatapos kong ikwento sakanya. "She doesn't love me in a way that I love her." pagpapamukha ko sakanya. Ayaw pa ideretso sa akin eh.

"At least you won't have to ruin your friendship due to your confession because you already know the answer." she's right.

"Kirsten!" halos mapatalon ako sa biglang pagsulpot ni Isla. "Holy- shit! Kanina ka pa ba dyan?" halos pasigaw kong sabi habang nakahawak sa puso ko.

"They're... getting married." may halong kaba at panginginig sa boses niya. "I need to stop them both before they get married. I need your help." I don't even know what to say.

I could see fear from her eyes. She's just a little girl wanting to save her mother from trouble.

"Isla, I don't think I can help you. Wala akong maitutulong sayo. Stalking and getting evidence of him cheating with tons of girls is not my thing." plus that's too time consuming. I can't risk so many hours being at stake waiting for my father and capture evidence.

"No. We're not doing that. This is my last resort. If it won't work out then I'll admit my defeat. Let's just pretend to be lovers." she drop her ideas like a bomb that I can't even process it.

Am I deaf? Did I hear her right?

What the fuck?

Lovers?

Is she out of her mind?

Napatingin ako kay Sam saka tumawa. "You... you're really crazy. You and your crazy ideas but this is one of your lesser evil plans huh." hindi makapaniwalang sabi ko ng mapansin kong pareho silang seryosong nakatingin sa akin.

Sam was just watching both of us as if she was trying to analyze what was happening. This girl is too smart for us. Not just in books but also about life.

"Y- you're serious?" bigla rin ako napaseryoso ng wala sa oras. "Isla, Are you fucking serious? Do you even know what that means?" I know I'm just being in denial but she looks deadly serious.