Chapter 7

Chapter name- Maya's planning

In the evening, Rudra came home and saw Yamini sitting with Sanjay. " Bua." said Rudra. Yamini looked at him. Rudra came to Yamini and touched her feet. Anaya came there with tea cups. Rudra looked at her. " Anaya, are you free tonight?" asked Rudra, " Amm yes. Why?" asked Anaya while keeping the tray on the table. Rudra came to her. " There is a party tonight with my business partners. They want us to be there." said Rudra.

Dadi came there. " Oh that is a great idea. You both should go." said Dadi. Anaya and Rudra looked at her. " Okay Dadi." said Anaya, " Come, we will get ready." said Rudra and went upstairs. Anaya came to her closet and started to see the saree she would be wearing. Rudra came there while closing the buttons of the shirt. Rudra looked at Anaya.

" Anaya, why don't you wear black." said Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " Amm, okay." said Anaya took out a black saree and then went to the washroom. After some time, she came out with her hair tied up in a messy bun. She stood in front of the mirror and picked her sindoor box. Anaya filled her maang when Rudra stood behind her. Anaya looked at him. Rudra pulled Anaya's hair pin and her hair fell open covering her back.

Anaya looked at Rudra, " Why this?" asked Anaya, " Because it looks good with open hair. " said Rudra. Then Rudra picked the diamond necklace and made Anaya wear that necklace. " Ready?" asked Rudra while moving his hand towards Anaya. Anaya held his hand and then walked towards the gate. They both came down and saw Kartik and Varun there.

Kartik and Varun were looking at them. " Wow Bhabhi, you are looking so beautiful." said Varun, " Thanks Varun." said Anaya, " Come on let's go. It's getting late." said Rudra and walked out with Anaya. Kartik and Varun turned to leave but Kartik saw Kriti coming out in a gown. Kartik was mesmerized to see her. Kriti came there. " How am I looking, Kartik Bhaiya?" asked Kriti.

Kartik was shocked. " What? Bhaiya?" said Kartik, " Yeah, you are my brother's best friend so." said Kriti, " Shut up. Don't even think of calling me Bhaiya again." said Kartik and walked out of the palace. Kriti laughed. Shagun came to Kriti. " Why are you teasing him, Kriti?" asked Shagun. Kriti looked at her. " Because, I love to do this." said Kriti and went out. Shagun then went to her room.

Kriti came out and saw Kartik's car standing there. Kriti looked around. Kartik looked at her. " Come sit. Your brother isn't there to take you. " said Kartik while opening the door of the car. Kriti sat inside and closed the door of the car. Kartik started the car and took it from there. At the party hall, Anaya, Rudra, Varun, Kriti and Kartik were standing in front of the hall.

When Mr Gupta who had oraganized the party came to Rudra. " Hello mr and Mrs Rajvansh. This is a small gift from my side." said Mr Gupta and gave a boutique to Anaya. " Thank you Mr Gupta and congratulations of your wedding anniversary." said Anaya, " Thank you Mrs Rajvansh." said Mr Gupta. Then they came inside. In Rajvansh palace, Sanjay and Sanjeev were sitting in the study.

Sanjeev looked at some papers. " This looks like there is something going on in the RR empire." said Sanjev while looking at Sanjay. Sanjay looked at Sanjeev. " Sanjeev, we have to do something before Rudra gets to know because if he gets to know this then he will not leave that person. We have to find about this on our own." said Sanjay.

Sanjeev looked at the family frame of the Rajvansh family. " Hmm, there are some people who want the downfall of the RR empire and you know who they are, Sanju." said Sanjeev. Sanjay looked at Sanjeev. " You mean." said Sanjay. Sanjeev turned towards Sanjay. " Kuku Bhatia." said Sanjeev. Sanjay got up. " No Sanjeev, Kuku can't do this. " said Sanjay. Sanjeev kept his hand on the table.

" Sanju, you know that how much money Shobha always asks for the protection of Kuku. And last time, you spent a lakh in getting Vikram out of the jail. " said Sanjeev. Sanjay looked at Sanjeev. " Let's talk to Kuku tomorrow morning." said Sanjeev, " Okay." said Sanjeev. In the Gupta house, Anaya was sitting with Kriti on a chair. She looked at Kriti who was looking at Kartik. Anaya held her hand.

Kriti looked at her. " In this one month, I have noticed that you keep looking at Kartik with love. So if you want then I will talk to Rudra about this. " said Anaya. Kriti looked at Anaya. " No Bhabhi. I love him but I don't know if Kartik loves me or not." said Kriti, " That is also right." said Anaya. A man was standing in the corner and looking at Anaya's waist that was visible. When Maya came to that man. She looked at Anaya and smiled.

" Virat, how long will you keep staring at her? If you want then I can get her on your bed." said Maya. Virat looked at Maya, " Really?" said Virat, " Yeah but you need to give me money." said Maya. Virat smiled. " As much as you ask for. I am in that room. Get her there." said Virat and then went to that room. Maya looked at the bar tender. Maya kept some money on the table. " Keep this money and mix this in the drink and give to that girl. " said Maya.

That bar tender took the money and the thing that Maya gave that tender. Maya went from there. That bar tender came to Anaya with the juice. Anaya looked at that bar tender. " Madam this is for you." said that bar tender, " But I didn't order this." said Anaya, " Mr Gupta sent this for you." said the bar tender, " Oh, okay." said Anaya and took the juice glass. Maya smiled.

" Now Rudra will be mine." said Maya. Anaya started to drink the juice. Maya picked a glass of water and walked towards Anaya. " Oh hi Anaya." said Maya. Anaya and Kriti looked at Maya. Suddenly Maya acted as if her foot got entangled with something and she fell down with the glass of water falling on Anaya's saree. Anaya and Kriti got up. Maya came to her. " I am so sorry. Come, I will help you dry." said Maya. Maya got Anaya to the room in which Virat went.