Chapter 24

Chapter name- Kuldevi pooja

Anaya looked at Rudra. " I said no. It means no. " said Anaya. Rudra laughed. Rudra held Anaya's waist and pulled Anaya. Anaya looked at him. " You know, you are the first girl who is giving me orders and I am listening to it." said Rudra. Anaya smiled. Rudra picked a tissue and claned Anaya's tears. " Now, let's go. We have to do the pooja." said Rudra. Anaya looked at him. " But Rudra, are you okay?" said Anaya.

Rudra got up. " Yes, I am fine." replied Rudra. Anaya smiled. Rudra held Anaya's waist. " Hey wait." said Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya. " What?" asked Rudra, " Go and change." said Anaya and picked Rudra's kurta. She gave it to him. Rudra took it and then went to the washroom. He changed and came out. Rudra was wearing a purple kurta just like Anaya's saree.

Anaya smiled. Anaya saw a wound on Rudra's forehead. " Oh wait." said Rudra who was walking out of the room. Rudra looked at her. Anaya picked a bandage and applied it on Rudra's forehead. Rudra smiled. Then they both came down. Everyone was looking at them. They all got a smile on their faces. Dadi looked at everyone. " Come on let's start the pooja. Sanjay, Sandhya, you 2 will start the pooja. " said Dadi.

Sanjay and Sandhya nodded. Dadi lit the diyas that were kept on the aarti plate. Dadi picked the aarti plate and gave it to Sanjay and Sandhya. Sanjay and Sandhya took the aarti plate from Dadi and started to do the aarti. After Sanjay and Sandhya, Kuku Bhatia and Shobha did the aarti. Then Rudra and Anaya did the aarti and after them, Kartik and Kriti did the aarti. They kept the aarti plate on the feet of the kuldevi and then went from there. Anaya looked at everyone. " I will make tea for everyone. " said Anaya. Rudra looked at her.

" I will come with you. " said Rudra, " Okay. " said Anaya. Anaya and Rudra came to the kitchen. Rudra removed his kurta. Anaya looked at him. " Why did you remove your kurta? " asked Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya and smiled. Then he hugged Anaya from behind. " Rudra. " said Anaya, " Shh, let me stay like this. I love this. " said Rudra. Anaya smiled. Anaya started to make the tea. When suddenly Kriti came there. They both were shocked to see Anaya and Rudra.

" Anaya, Bhaiya. " said Kriti. Anaya and Rudra were shocked to hear Kriti's voice. Rudra quickly moved back and picked his kurta. Rudra quickly wore the kurta. Rudra looked at Kriti. " What happened? Why are you here? " asked Rudra. Kriti looked at Rudta. " I came here to help you both. But I think you disturbed you both. " replied Kriti, " No. " said Anaya, " Yes. " said Rudra. Kriti smiled. Anaya looked at Rudra in shock expression. Kriti smiled and then looked at them. " Okay, you both have fun time and enjoy together. " said Kriti and then went from there.

Anaya hit Rudra on his arm. " Shut up Rudra. " said Anaya. Rudra hugged her. " Why should I shut up? You are my life and I don't mind sharing you with another girl. " said Rudra. Anaya was shocked to hear this. Anaya looked at Rudra in shock. " Another girl? What do you mean by this? You mean another girl will come in our life? " asked Anaya, " Yes. I will proudly say to her that she is exactly like her mother. " said Rudra. Anaya was shocked with this. " What do you mean? " asked Anaya, " Yeah, we will have a daughter for sure. " said Rudra while kissing Anaya's cheeks.

Anaya blushed. Anaya then poured the tea in the cups and kept it on the trolly. Then Anaya pushed that trolly out of the kitchen and came to the hall where everyone was sitting. Anaya started to give everyone the tea. Anaya gave the black coffee to Rudra. Anaya picked her coffee and then sat down with everyone. Varun looked at Rudra. " Rudra, your ticket for tomorrow is final. " said Varun, " I know but I don't think that I would be able to go. Anaya will not let me go. " said Rudra, " Okay, let's shift the date. You go after 2-3 days. " said Varun, " Hmm." said Rudra.

Varun smiled. Varun looked at Shagun and smiled. Shagun looked at Kartik. " Bhaiya, tomorrow is the best day. Because it is your birthday. " said Shagun. Suddenly the smile on Kartik's face vanished. " Birthday. " said Kartik. Kriti kept her hand on Kartik's shoulder. " What happened? Why did you get so tensed on hearing the name of your birthday. " said Kriti. Kartik looked at her. " No, nothing. Everything is fine. " said Kartik and forced a smile on his face.

Everyone had their tea and coffee and then went to their rooms to freshen up. After the pooja, everyone was very tired so they slept for the left day. The next day, Rudra had woke up around 6 in the morning. He looked at Anaya. Anaya was in deep sleep. Rudra got up and came to the washroom. " Sorry Anaya, but I have to go to Delhi. It is very important. " said Rudra. Rudra came out in the clothes. Rudra picked a notepad and wrote a letter on it and kept it on the side table.

Rudra went to the closet to pick a cost for himself when something fell down. Rudra looked at that thing in shock. " Oh god this." said Rudra. Rudra picked that thing and kept it in his pocket. Rudra quickly picked his coat and walked out of the room. Rudra was still shocked with what he saw. " This can be true. But first I have to confirm it." said Rudra while coming down the stairs.

Then he came down and saw everyone sleeping in their room. Rudra walked out of the room and saw Jai and the cars standing there. Jai opened the door for Rudra. Rudra sat inside. Jai closed the door of the car and then sat down on the driving seat. Then Jai took the car along with the other cars full of bodyguards following them. In the Rajvansh palace, Anaya woke up and saw that Rudra wasn't there. " Rudra, Rudra. " said Anaya. Anaya then saw the note kept there by Rudra. Anaya picked the note and started to read it.

" Sorry Anaya, but I have to leave for Delhi. I know you must get angry from me when I come back but forgive me. It is very important. " said Anaya. Anaya kept the note on the bed. " Rudra, it's okay. " said Anaya. Anaya came down and saw Kriti sitting on the sofa in anger. " Hey, what happened? " said Anaya. Kriti looked at her. " I will not leave this Kartik. He went somewhere. " said Kriti in anger. Varun came there. " Bhabhi, don't worry. Kartik has gone somewhere for a reason. " said Varun.

Kriti looked at him. " Where? " asked Kriti, " His orphanage. " replied Varun. Anaya and Kriti looked at each other. " Orphanage? " said Kriti, " Yes. He always go to orphanage om his birthday. He celebrates his birthday there with thr orphan children and then with family. " said Varun. Anaya kept her hand on Kriti's shoulder. " Kriti, calm down. He will back in some time. " replied Anaya, " Hmm. Till then let's make a cake for him." said Kriti with a smile.

Anaya also smiled. " Okay, let's make it. " said Anaya. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun came to the kitchen and started to make the cake.